Total Solution nervous

lush72

hi,girls ,iam new to this site and after looking at some of your storieshave decided to take the plunge and start EXANTE.Im not totally new to vlcd having lost 3 stones in 3 months on cd 3 yrs ago All weight plus 17 pounds have gone back on(devastated:sigh:)oh well have just placed an order and hopefully will start early part of next week,feeling really nervous as i heard that it is so much harder second time around,ekkkkk

Good luck Lush - your story is pretty similar to mine except I was on LL!

hi,its soo nice to hear of other people going through the same thing,good luck with your weight loss:D

I'm on my third time and I'm just as motivated this time and finding it no harder...xx

Good luck! Theres lots of support on here :) xxx

Thanks, darl! I much prefer the exante shakes to the LL and CD - they don't have that weird vegetable taste in them as much! Good luck xx

Good luck Lush! I'm only finishing day 2 x Did CD for a few weeks a few years ago and lost the 20lb I wanted to! Not finding it a lot more difficult but just can't wait to get into ketosis! Trying to stay excited about the potential losses in the first week :) Minimins is REALLY helping x

thanx for ur support girls,iam feeling excited now,cant wait for stuff to arrive.

I know! We could be half a size/a size down by the end of the week!!! :) Exciting stuff x

Back