Netball

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Angela83, 28 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Angela83

Angela83 Silver Member

Theres nobody on the exercise forum so I'll post here!

Went to netball tonight, 8-10pm. really enjoyed it!, only second week in and havent played for about eh.... 10 years so Im not particularly good but loving it!

Also I found this site while googling "personal trainer"

Exercise online with feelfit - the new way to get fit and feel healthy using the feelfit points system

It sets you a weekly activity points target, Ive gained 12 points allready. Figured I need to boost my mood a bit and that exercise is the way to go so wish me luck! (still on CD, 1200 step although last couple of days havent been great)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pebble83

pebble83 Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st2lb
    Diet:
    cambridge ss
    I havent played netball since school , i loved netball i was on the school team ;-) ... Adult netball is so much faster thou!!! well done u xx

4. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Good luck with your exercise programme Angela.

5. Angela83

Angela83 Silver Member

Yip, so fast! struggled a bit during warm up last night so dread to think how I would have managed before Id lost 4 stone!

6. Tiko

Tiko Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.