Smart Points Stop Dieting, Start Living

Weigh in this morning and I am over the moon! Lost 4lbs!!

Whoop Whoop 4lbs more and I've lost a stone!!!

Kettlebells this morning was killer but I'm home :)

Whoop whoooooooop

xxxx

Omg! What a fantastic WI result! Your hard work and determination with your food and exercise has paid off! Congrats! X

Well done on the 4lbs loss hun...that's great. And so close to having lost a stone too! You're doing really well. Hope you're having a good weekend :)

Thank you ladies I was so happy just to have a change from 3lbs! lol

I always have my cheat day on a Saturday... Not only because its my weigh day but because I exercise on a Saturday & a Sunday so I feel like its the best day to cheat.

Brunch:
5 Bacon Medallions (2SP)
2 Warburtons Thins (6SP)
2 Eggs (4SP)
Walkers Pop (3SP)

Total 15 SP

Dinner:
Chicken Fried Rice
3 Duck Pancakes
Actifry Chips
Curry Sauce

Guesstimated Total: 28 SP

Also had Chocolate Fondue which I Pointed as 27SP

Total: 70SP
Weeklies Used: 24SP
Fit Points Earned: 22

Not too bad a day over all really ... For a cheat day!

Thank you ladies I was so happy just to have a change from 3lbs! lol

I always have my cheat day on a Saturday... Not only because its my weigh day but because I exercise on a Saturday & a Sunday so I feel like its the best day to cheat.

Brunch:
5 Bacon Medallions (2SP)
2 Warburtons Thins (6SP)
2 Eggs (4SP)
Walkers Pop (3SP)

Total 15 SP

Dinner:
Chicken Fried Rice
3 Duck Pancakes
Actifry Chips
Curry Sauce

Guesstimated Total: 28 SP

Also had Chocolate Fondue which I Pointed as 27SP

Total: 70SP
Weeklies Used: 24SP
Fit Points Earned: 22

Not too bad a day over all really ... For a cheat day!

I always love hearing about your cheat day!!!! Do you make your Chinese or is it from the Takeaway (minus the actifry chips)? What do you dip in the chocolate fondue? I've never had one of them so just curious! X

I always love hearing about your cheat day!!!! Do you make your Chinese or is it from the Takeaway (minus the actifry chips)? What do you dip in the chocolate fondue? I've never had one of them so just curious! X

I always love eating my chat day ;) lol

My mum makes it.. we alternate.. so when we do order in we always buy extra curry sauce so we have some for the following week lol!
She always buys duck from Sainsburys or Lidl though its so nice!!

Strawberries!!!!! Yummmmmm.. and the odd marshmallow lol ...I bought my mum the set for Christmas so we have it as a treat! I'm not turning it into a weekly thing though! Next time will be for my birthday! :D

Yesterdays food!
Week 4 Day 2

I never have breakfast on a Sunday as I have kettlebells at 1 and never get up early enough... Went to get my eyebrows done first thing, then went to take stuff back to sports direct.. with no luck they said I could have exchange only... nothing there that I wanted so that sucks!

Kettlebells was killer! Did not stop sweating.... So sexy!

While I was at Kettlebells the Mr. went to the Gym.. So we did a little bit of shopping for lunch!

Lunch:
1/2 roast chicken (I only really eat the breast with no skin) (7SP)
2 Ciabatta bread (11SP)
Low Fat Coleslaw (5SP)
Walkers Sensations (10SP)

Total: (33SP)

Snacks:
Transformasnack (3SP)
Oreo cookies (SP)
Green & Blacks Mini (4SP)

Total: (12SP)

Dailies Used: 45 Smart Points
Weeklies used: 0
Fit Points Earned: 22 Fit Points

Better Late Than Never

I always love eating my chat day ;) lol

My mum makes it.. we alternate.. so when we do order in we always buy extra curry sauce so we have some for the following week lol!
She always buys duck from Sainsburys or Lidl though its so nice!!

Strawberries!!!!! Yummmmmm.. and the odd marshmallow lol ...I bought my mum the set for Christmas so we have it as a treat! I'm not turning it into a weekly thing though! Next time will be for my birthday! :D

Did you know you can buy the Chinese Curry Sauce Powdee to make at home? It works out so much cheaper. When is your birthday? X

Yesterdays food!
Week 4 Day 2

I never have breakfast on a Sunday as I have kettlebells at 1 and never get up early enough... Went to get my eyebrows done first thing, then went to take stuff back to sports direct.. with no luck they said I could have exchange only... nothing there that I wanted so that sucks!

Kettlebells was killer! Did not stop sweating.... So sexy!

While I was at Kettlebells the Mr. went to the Gym.. So we did a little bit of shopping for lunch!

Lunch:
1/2 roast chicken (I only really eat the breast with no skin) (7SP)
2 Ciabatta bread (11SP)
Low Fat Coleslaw (5SP)
Walkers Sensations (10SP)

Total: (33SP)

Snacks:
Transformasnack (3SP)
Oreo cookies (SP)
Green & Blacks Mini (4SP)

Total: (12SP)

Dailies Used: 45 Smart Points
Weeklies used: 0
Fit Points Earned: 22 Fit Points

Better Late Than Never

I hate the fact SD only do exchanges, always puts me off buying stuff in here!! Did you just keep the original items? X

Did you know you can buy the Chinese Curry Sauce Powdee to make at home? It works out so much cheaper. When is your birthday? X

I hate the fact SD only do exchanges, always puts me off buying stuff in here!! Did you just keep the original items? X

Is that the mayflower one? I've tried a few of thoes. I'm not a fan lol

23rd of Feb so not for a few weeks yet!!

I kept the original items. I bought them online so I've just chances it at sending them back even though it's been longer than its supposed
To have been! Wish me luck

Is that the mayflower one? I've tried a few of thoes. I'm not a fan lol

23rd of Feb so not for a few weeks yet!!

I kept the original items. I bought them online so I've just chances it at sending them back even though it's been longer than its supposed
To have been! Wish me luck

Yeah that's the one, I found it tasted the same but know there are loads of different ones so maybe it was a different one?

Hopefully SD will honour your refund, they should do as its no skin off their nose!

My friends little girl will be 8 on your birthday:bestwishes:

Yeah that's the one, I found it tasted the same but know there are loads of different ones so maybe it was a different one?

Hopefully SD will honour your refund, they should do as its no skin off their nose!

My friends little girl will be 8 on your birthday:bestwishes:

Yeah I will give a different one a go.. Tom likes they mayflower one but it just doesn't cut the mustard for me lol

Yeah I hope they do.. I'd be happy with a credit note tbh ... there are some bits I like on the website...I refuse to but online until I know whats happening lol

xx

Well yesterday was a bit of a blah day!

I went to work while me and Tom were in a fight.
So my day was on a bit of a downer!
I went to my mums for tea after work because she's good like that lol

When I got home I was met with these:

https://instagram.com/p/BA_3PIGQSCk/

Tom was in work till 11 so didnt see much of him yesterday. All is good now!

Anyway Food!

Breakfast:
Warburtons Thin (3SP)
30g - Peanut Butter (5SP)

Total: (8SP)

Lunch:
Weight Wathcers Sausage & Mash (11SP)

Total:(9SP)

Dinner:
Salmon (7SP)
Jacket Potato (4SP)

Total (11SP)

Snacks:
Strawberrys & Ice-cream with Chocolate Sauce (7SP)
Hula Hoop Puft (2SP)
Dark Chocolate (3SP)

Total:(12SP)

Total Dailies: 42 Smart Points
Weeklies: 0
Fit Points Earned: 7 Fit Points

Not a bad food day! I got some good fats in the form of peanut butter and salmon...and also some bad ones in the form of ice-cream lol

xxxx

Yeah I will give a different one a go.. Tom likes they mayflower one but it just doesn't cut the mustard for me lol

Yeah I hope they do.. I'd be happy with a credit note tbh ... there are some bits I like on the website...I refuse to but online until I know whats happening lol

xx

Let us know what happens! X

Well yesterday was a bit of a blah day!

I went to work while me and Tom were in a fight.
So my day was on a bit of a downer!
I went to my mums for tea after work because she's good like that lol

When I got home I was met with these:

https://instagram.com/p/BA_3PIGQSCk/

Tom was in work till 11 so didnt see much of him yesterday. All is good now!

Anyway Food!

Breakfast:
Warburtons Thin (3SP)
30g - Peanut Butter (5SP)

Total: (8SP)

Lunch:
Weight Wathcers Sausage & Mash (11SP)

Total:(9SP)

Dinner:
Salmon (7SP)
Jacket Potato (4SP)

Total (11SP)

Snacks:
Strawberrys & Ice-cream with Chocolate Sauce (7SP)
Hula Hoop Puft (2SP)
Dark Chocolate (3SP)

Total:(12SP)

Total Dailies: 42 Smart Points
Weeklies: 0
Fit Points Earned: 7 Fit Points

Not a bad food day! I got some good fats in the form of peanut butter and salmon...and also some bad ones in the form of ice-cream lol

xxxx

Love the flowers which Tom got you, hope it's all ok now? X

Aww it's sweet that he got you some flowers. Hope things are all good now x

Let us know what happens! X

Love the flowers which Tom got you, hope it's all ok now? X
Aww it's sweet that he got you some flowers. Hope things are all good now x

Yes Ladies everything is fine now! I think it was a little bit of me over reacting and him being a nob head lol

Hey Guys!!!!!

Week 4 Day 5 nearly over!!!

I'm thinking of changing my weigh day to a Friday morning! Because we always have steak on a Friday and I feel like it makes me weigh more! lol.. Even though it probably doesn't haha!!

I know I haven't posted a food diary over the past two days! Thats not because I have been eating particularly badly or eating more than my points! Just haven't had chance!!

I have had 4 Warburtons Thins today though! that is too many I know! Never Mind!!

Hope all is well with everyone!!

Yes Ladies everything is fine now! I think it was a little bit of me over reacting and him being a nob head lol

Glad it's all ok now :)

Hey Guys!!!!!

Week 4 Day 5 nearly over!!!

I'm thinking of changing my weigh day to a Friday morning! Because we always have steak on a Friday and I feel like it makes me weigh more! lol.. Even though it probably doesn't haha!!

I know I haven't posted a food diary over the past two days! Thats not because I have been eating particularly badly or eating more than my points! Just haven't had chance!!

I have had 4 Warburtons Thins today though! that is too many I know! Never Mind!!

Hope all is well with everyone!!

Come join the Friday Morning WI Crew!!!! X

Glad it's all ok now :)

Come join the Friday Morning WI Crew!!!! X

Yeah our fights don't last very long!!

Yeah I think I'm going to give Friday a go see how I get on!!

My mum has said that she'll get me a new Fitbit for my birthday! The ChargeHR...
I've been thinking that maybe I'll use the money towards an Apple Watch Instead?

Has anyone got any reviews on either of them??

Yeah our fights don't last very long!!

Yeah I think I'm going to give Friday a go see how I get on!!

Welcome to the Crew! X

My mum has said that she'll get me a new Fitbit for my birthday! The ChargeHR...
I've been thinking that maybe I'll use the money towards an Apple Watch Instead?

Has anyone got any reviews on either of them??

My Fitbit Charge HR arrived on Sunday as I got a fantastic deal online and couldn't resist! It's absolutely FAB, love it! X

Welcome to the Crew! X

My Fitbit Charge HR arrived on Sunday as I got a fantastic deal online and couldn't resist! It's absolutely FAB, love it! X

Ohhhhhhh what deal?? where?? lol ive had my heart set on the blue green colour one but now im thinking maybe black would be a better idea...? wahh decisions decisions

Back