Smart Points Stop Dieting, Start Living

Ohhhhhhh what deal?? where?? lol ive had my heart set on the blue green colour one but now im thinking maybe black would be a better idea...? wahh decisions decisions

It was on Amazon but only last Friday! Instead of £119.99 they had it for £89.99 but for one day only you got it for £79.99 so £40 saving! But then I got a free upgrade from free delivery to express delivery so saved another £7.99! I've got the purple one x

It was on Amazon but only last Friday! Instead of £119.99 they had it for £89.99 but for one day only you got it for £79.99 so £40 saving! But then I got a free upgrade from free delivery to express delivery so saved another £7.99! I've got the purple one x

Ahhhh man that is so lucky! Sucks that I missed it! I've seen the green one online for £100 I think.. So I think I'll go for that one.... or the apple watch ...ahhhh such a hard decision!!

Ahhhh man that is so lucky! Sucks that I missed it! I've seen the green one online for £100 I think.. So I think I'll go for that one.... or the apple watch ...ahhhh such a hard decision!!

I would of loved an Apple Watch but couldn't really afford one and knowing my luck I would probably break it anyway as I don't have a very good track record with watches!!! Hope you get a good deal on whatever u choose soon x

Week 4 day 6..changing my weigh day to Friday...
Only a 1.5lb Loss this morning..
I'm a little bit disappointed to be honest but a loss is a loss I suppose!!

how is everyone else getting on??

Week 4 day 6..changing my weigh day to Friday...
Only a 1.5lb Loss this morning..
I'm a little bit disappointed to be honest but a loss is a loss I suppose!!

how is everyone else getting on??

Well Done on the loss, don't you ever say it's 'only' 1.5lbs, that's a brilliant loss! X

My boss just gave me a chocolate cup cake X(... Ive pointed it!!

https://instagram.com/p/BBHysvSwSEQ/

#Fatty
xx

Well Done for pointing it, hope you enjoy it! X

Well Done on the loss, don't you ever say it's 'only' 1.5lbs, that's a brilliant loss! X

Well Done for pointing it, hope you enjoy it! X

I know and before Christmas I was trying jut as hard if not harder than I am now and i wasn't losing a bean lol so any loss is a bonus for me..but I've been losing 3lbs a week up until now so its a bit of an anti climax!

It Was lovely..feel a bit sicky now though lol xxx

I know and before Christmas I was trying jut as hard if not harder than I am now and i wasn't losing a bean lol so any loss is a bonus for me..but I've been losing 3lbs a week up until now so its a bit of an anti climax!

It Was lovely..feel a bit sicky now though lol xxx

Oh No...it must of been the sugar rush!!!! X

Aw that cupcake looked devine!!! Well done on your loss.....heres to another good loss for you tmrw!!! Good luck hun xx

thank you my love!

only lost 1/2 a lb this week!

really disappointed t be honest!

however I did lose 0.6% body fat..so that's a silver lining i'm going to measure again tomorrow see if I have joy there!

I'm really confident in what I'm doing though.. Ive done 5 hours of intense exercise this week and not used a single weekly since saturday... might try lowering my carb intake..

we shall see

how are you all doing ladies!!???
I've been slightly absent this week lol
xx

thank you my love!

only lost 1/2 a lb this week!

really disappointed t be honest!

however I did lose 0.6% body fat..so that's a silver lining i'm going to measure again tomorrow see if I have joy there!

I'm really confident in what I'm doing though.. Ive done 5 hours of intense exercise this week and not used a single weekly since saturday... might try lowering my carb intake..

we shall see

how are you all doing ladies!!???
I've been slightly absent this week lol
xx

Well Done on your loss! Im going to try the More is More approach this week as maybe i didn't eat enough now I upped the exercise.x

Catching up on diaries as I haven't been on the site for a couple of weeks.

Sorry you were disappointed with this week's loss but it is all in the right direction and bodies are funny things - sometimes they just don't cooperate in the way that they should. Probably worth waiting to see over the next couple of weeks to see if the smaller loss was just a one off or not before making any changes.

I was interested to read that before Christmas you felt you were doing everything right but not losing anything. As Serena will confirm I have CONSIDERABLE experience in this area!! Really interested if you are doing anything different this year that sparked off your really good losses...

I have been toying with a fitbit for a while too. I did buy a really basis step counter watch from Amazon last year for £10, just to try and track how active I am when I am not at the gym, but it only counts steps and charging it is a pain as the charger kind of fell apart the first time I used it! Whoops! I did also think about putting birthday money towards one (interesting my birthday is only 4 days before yours!) but still not totally sure.

Hey guys!

I jnownive been a bit AWOL recently. Last week I tried a week of low carbs! So as I wasn't counting points I didn't bother posting my food diary!

I lost 2pbs last week and although it isn't what I would usually expect to lose on a week of low carb dieting I've decided to give it another go next week (Monday -Friday)

Last night I went to Go-Air trampoline park with 3 of my girl friends! It was an absolute scream! So much fun!

We're thinking of doing a trampoline Air-obics class on Wednesday so I shall let you all know how that goes!

I also tried a class call group centergy last week which is a cross between yoga and Pilates. So good!!!

Anyway today is going to be a day filled with Rugny and alcohol!

Come one Wales!!!

Xxx

Well Done on your 2lb loss, think I love my carbs way too much to ever go low on them!!!! Hope you enjoy your rugby day, hope your head isn't too sore tomorrow! X

Well Valentines weekend turned into valentines week... I have not dieted at all this week!
I was expecting at least a 3lb gain this week! BUT!!!!

I lost 1/2 a lb!

so very happy!

I will try to make sure I update my diary a bit more this week as it keeps me accountable!

Its my birthday on tuesday so i'm hoping i don't go too far off track

x

Well Valentines weekend turned into valentines week... I have not dieted at all this week!
I was expecting at least a 3lb gain this week! BUT!!!!

I lost 1/2 a lb!

so very happy!

I will try to make sure I update my diary a bit more this week as it keeps me accountable!

Its my birthday on tuesday so i'm hoping i don't go too far off track

x

More is More!!!! Well Done!!!! Happy Birthday for Tuesday, my friends little girl will be 8 on that day x

Just found out miniins back up how are you all finding smart points, here to follow you xx

How is everyone finding smart points please would love some feedback hope you all oky xx

I got to goal yesterday, it's taken me 11 Weeks to lose 2 Stone but I did it with PP so can't be much help I'm afraid! X

Back