Smart Points Stop Dieting, Start Living

It's great that life is good, that's what we like to hear!!!! Doesn't food always taste better when you don't have to cook OR wash up! X

Yes food always tastes better when you haven't cooked it!

Hey everyone!

Week 3 Day 4!
Flying by!
As I said in an early post, I'm feeling really good at the moment! I feel like Its really clicked again!
Today was a really good day....was up nice and early this morning so I was organised for work!

Finished work at quarter to 5 as usual!
Met my cousin before kettlebells and we went for a mooch around M&S
I bought some chicken for when I came out of the gym I knew I'd be peckish as I was dropping my cousin home!

Kettlebells was really good today! Hard but good!
Looking forward to Thursdays session!

Anyway! Food!!

Breakfast:
Protein Shake 2SP
Porridge Cake 3SP

Total 5SP

Lunch:
Weight Watchers Chicken Korma 9SP

Total 9SP

Dinner:
Home Made Beef Burgers 3SP
2 Warburton's Thins 6SP
2 Slices Cathedral City Lighter Cheese 6SP
Hula Hoops Puft 2SP

Total: 17SP

Snacks:
Fruit 0SP
Yoghurt 2SP
Linseed Topper 2SP
Meringue 1SP
Dark Chocolate 3SP
Chinese Chicken 2SP
Transform a Snack 3SP

Total: 13SP

Total Dailies: 41 Smart Points
Points Earned: 25 Fit Points!

All in all a pretty good day! I'm going to be starving tomorrow I can see it so I'm going to be prepared with snacks!!

Hey everyone!

Week 3 Day 4!
Flying by!
As I said in an early post, I'm feeling really good at the moment! I feel like Its really clicked again!
Today was a really good day....was up nice and early this morning so I was organised for work!

Finished work at quarter to 5 as usual!
Met my cousin before kettlebells and we went for a mooch around M&S
I bought some chicken for when I came out of the gym I knew I'd be peckish as I was dropping my cousin home!

Kettlebells was really good today! Hard but good!
Looking forward to Thursdays session!

Anyway! Food!!

Breakfast:
Protein Shake 2SP
Porridge Cake 3SP

Total 5SP

Lunch:
Weight Watchers Chicken Korma 9SP

Total 9SP

Dinner:
Home Made Beef Burgers 3SP
2 Warburton's Thins 6SP
2 Slices Cathedral City Lighter Cheese 6SP
Hula Hoops Puft 2SP

Total: 17SP

Snacks:
Fruit 0SP
Yoghurt 2SP
Linseed Topper 2SP
Meringue 1SP
Dark Chocolate 3SP
Chinese Chicken 2SP
Transform a Snack 3SP

Total Dailies: 41 Smart Points
Points Earned: 25 Fit Points!

All in all a pretty good day! I'm going to be starving tomorrow I can see it so I'm going to be prepared with snacks!!

What a fab day! Don't you just love it when a plan comes together and it all flows how it shoild!!! Well Done on your food and exercise, good thinking about the snack preparation for today if you know you will be hungry! X

That's a really positive post :)
Glad you're feeling really good about things. Hope you're not too aching today from the kettlebells.

What a fab day! Don't you just love it when a plan comes together and it all flows how it shoild!!! Well Done on your food and exercise, good thinking about the snack preparation for today if you know you will be hungry! X

I'm deffo prepared today!
I've got jacket potato and chicken for lunch fruit and yogurt for snack &&& I had peanut butter on toast as part of my multi course breakfast today :O so good!

That's a really positive post :)
Glad you're feeling really good about things. Hope you're not too aching today from the kettlebells.

I think sometines it just takes a while to click! Now I can see the changes I've made are making a difference its making me want to keep them up :p

I don't ache any more :( I miss the ache the day after lol!
I even lifted heavier weights yesterday but still nothing! Maybe Tomorrow haha!

hope you're both having a good day xxx

I'm deffo prepared today!
I've got jacket potato and chicken for lunch fruit and yogurt for snack &&& I had peanut butter on toast as part of my multi course breakfast today :O so good!

I think sometines it just takes a while to click! Now I can see the changes I've made are making a difference its making me want to keep them up :p

I don't ache any more :( I miss the ache the day after lol!
I even lifted heavier weights yesterday but still nothing! Maybe Tomorrow haha!

hope you're both having a good day xxx

Omg! PB on Toast is like my most favourite thing in the world! All warm and gooey mmmmmmm x

It's great when you start to see that what you're doing is really having an affect.
Hope you're having a good day x

It's great when you start to see that what you're doing is really having an affect.
Hope you're having a good day x

I totally agree!
With regards to the pain talk the other day! I have a feeling walking is going to be a massive issue for me tomorrow after the amount of legs my trainer made me do today!
Wish me luck!
how has your day been??
xxx

Here to subscribe, you sound like you are doing really well. I really have to get my arse into gear in regards exercise

Ohhh welcome, welcome! I think I'm a subscriber to your diary from before minimins closed down before!!

I think its all about finding an exercise you enjoy! I thought I hated it all until I did kettlebells lol xxx

I have just realised i didn't update my diary yesterday! whoops!..

It wasn't very exciting anyway!!! i ended the day using one weekly point and earning 9 fit points!!

Anyway on to today!

Nothing exciting happened work wise! all very boring office jobby!
Had my personal training session this eve which was great! He decided as i couldn't squat any heavier than 24kgs atm he'd add 3 reps onto each set taking my sets from 5x5 to 8x5.......killer!!!!

I have no idea how to work out fit points for my PT sessions! This one went on for nearly an hour and a half! which is great cause we only pay for an hour lol!
I put 40 minutes for kettlebells into my fitbit app because thats about right ..dont know what to put for the other 50 lol! doesn't matter really as I don't eat them.. but it would be nice to have a rough idea haha

ANYWAY!
Todays Food!!

Breakfast
Egg Muffins (4SP) in the car on the way to work lol
Fruit (0SP)
Yogurt (2SP)
Linseed Topper (2SP)
Mini Meringue (1SP)

Total (9SP)

Lunch
Lasagne (12SP)
Garlic Bread (5SP) Massively burnt but still tasty!

Total (17SP)

Dinner
Bacon Medallions (2SP)
2 Eggs (4SP)
2 Thins (6SP)
Quavers (3SP)

Total (15SP)

Snacks
Dark Chocolate (3sP)
Hoops & Crosses (3SP)

Total (6SP)

Dailies used: 47 Smart Points
Weeklies used: 0
Fit Points : 24 Fit Points!

Have a lovely evening everyone!!
xx

I have just realised i didn't update my diary yesterday! whoops!..

It wasn't very exciting anyway!!! i ended the day using one weekly point and earning 9 fit points!!

Anyway on to today!

Nothing exciting happened work wise! all very boring office jobby!
Had my personal training session this eve which was great! He decided as i couldn't squat any heavier than 24kgs atm he'd add 3 reps onto each set taking my sets from 5x5 to 8x5.......killer!!!!

I have no idea how to work out fit points for my PT sessions! This one went on for nearly an hour and a half! which is great cause we only pay for an hour lol!
I put 40 minutes for kettlebells into my fitbit app because thats about right ..dont know what to put for the other 50 lol! doesn't matter really as I don't eat them.. but it would be nice to have a rough idea haha

ANYWAY!
Todays Food!!

Breakfast
Egg Muffins (4SP) in the car on the way to work lol
Fruit (0SP)
Yogurt (2SP)
Linseed Topper (2SP)
Mini Meringue (1SP)

Total (9SP)

Lunch
Lasagne (12SP)
Garlic Bread (5SP) Massively burnt but still tasty!

Total (17SP)

Dinner
Bacon Medallions (2SP)
2 Eggs (4SP)
2 Thins (6SP)
Quavers (3SP)

Total (15SP)

Snacks
Dark Chocolate (3sP)
Hoops & Crosses (3SP)

Total (6SP)

Dailies used: 47 Smart Points
Weeklies used: 0
Fit Points : 24 Fit Points!

Have a lovely evening everyone!!
xx

Well Done on a fab couple of days! It sounds like it's very tricky to work out your FP, Shame there isn't just a simple way to work them out!!!! At least you know you're doing the exercise even if you can't exactly track the FP earned! Do you hire the PT on your own or is it as part of a group? X

Well Done on a fab couple of days! It sounds like it's very tricky to work out your FP, Shame there isn't just a simple way to work them out!!!! At least you know you're doing the exercise even if you can't exactly track the FP earned! Do you hire the PT on your own or is it as part of a group? X

Yea it would be nice! I'm sure there is a way of working it out.. similar to the way you can work out activity points but I don't suppose it matters too much! lol

My PT is my kettlebell instructor! Me and my cousin have him for one hour a week (hes actually really cheap for a PT £19 a session between us :))

xxx

Yea it would be nice! I'm sure there is a way of working it out.. similar to the way you can work out activity points but I don't suppose it matters too much! lol

My PT is my kettlebell instructor! Me and my cousin have him for one hour a week (hes actually really cheap for a PT £19 a session between us :))

xxx

The most important question, is he a hottie lol x

The most important question, is he a hottie lol x
haha! I used to have a massive thing for Dave when I was doing Kettlebells before.
Now I have Tom lol.. Dave is fantastic though! If he wasn't my personal trainer I wouldn't be doing it haha
xxx

haha! I used to have a massive thing for Dave when I was doing Kettlebells before.
Now I have Tom lol.. Dave is fantastic though! If he wasn't my personal trainer I wouldn't be doing it haha
xxx

I need a Dave in my life lol x

Hello everyone!!!

Had a nice evening in with my hubby this eve! Got home and he had a foot bath waiting for me :) so I sat and let my feet soak while he cooked my dinner for me! SPOILT!

Breakfast
Egg Muffins (4SP)
Peanut Butter (5SP)
Thin (3SP)

Total: 12SP

Lunch
Sweet Onion Chicken Subway (10SP)
Pops (3SP)

Dinner
Steak (6SP)
Chips (5SP)
Egg (2SP)
Onion Rings (5SP)

Total: 18SP

Snacks

Chocolate (7SP)

Total: 7SP

Total Dailies: 47 Smart Points
Total Weeklies: 3 Smart Points
Fit points: 7 Fit Points

All in all a good day :) xxx

Hello everyone!!!

Had a nice evening in with my hubby this eve! Got home and he had a foot bath waiting for me :) so I sat and let my feet soak while he cooked my dinner for me! SPOILT!

Breakfast
Egg Muffins (4SP)
Peanut Butter (5SP)
Thin (3SP)

Total: 12SP

Lunch
Sweet Onion Chicken Subway (10SP)
Pops (3SP)

Dinner
Steak (6SP)
Chips (5SP)
Egg (2SP)
Onion Rings (5SP)

Total: 18SP

Snacks

Chocolate (7SP)

Total: 7SP

Total Dailies: 47 Smart Points
Total Weeklies: 3 Smart Points
Fit points: 7 Fit Points

All in all a good day :) xxx

How great does your evening sound! Now I need a Tom in my life lol x

Aww that's lovely of your hubby. I hope that you are having a nice weekend...They always seem to go so quickly!

Weigh in this morning and I am over the moon! Lost 4lbs!!

Whoop Whoop 4lbs more and I've lost a stone!!!

Kettlebells this morning was killer but I'm home :)

Whoop whoooooooop

xxxx

Back