Nettie's summer musings

Yay! Good day today. 5.5 syns only.

Feeling the pressure of weigh in looming!

Long walk today for body magic.

Need to do a big shop tomorrow to get stocked up on free and super free food as everything is running out.

Another 100% day :)

Did my shop, about to do a little exercise.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow

I tried the innocent moussaka veg pot for lunch and it was not bad for 2 1/2 syns. Might get it again.

Museli for breakfast tomorrow .... Watch this space.

Advanced glutes and abs this evening. glutes ok, first attempt at the abs - ok in parts but will need some building up to. Lots of easier options given on this one though so able to do something most of the time! (10 minute solutions blast off body fat).

Half a pound up today so a 5 1/2 lb loss over the 7 weeks of school summer holidays. Not bad.

Looking back over the whole summer I think that It has been good in some ways to take the pressure off myself and I have been pleased with any losses that I have had. On the other hand I have gone off plan at times when I really didn't need to and I think it was partly because I had lowered my expectations so it became a bit of a self fulfilling proficy.

Time for a new thread and a refocus to get myself closer to target now that normal life is resuming.

Back