never could have made it.... 14lbs down!

showdolly

Never could have made it! never would have made it without you all!!!
i am so estatic, ive lost 14 pounds! a journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. i stuck to it are here are the results. today i walked with a spring in my step! cant wait for next week.
i will keep on keeping on , i have a goal and i will get there no matter what.
perseverance does pay off, i know it wont always be easy, but stay focused and we will all achieve our dreams and our goals.

newbies , stick to it the feeling is great! i know theres a nice slim person waiting to emerge... and i cant wait..... cant wait to go shopping and not have to hide the size tag etc

thanks for all your encouragement. being over weight is quite unhealtly and as i have said earlier , i want to stop killing myself with a knife and fork.

some might say that ive got a long way to go and its early days, yes, but i am a work in progress, and will a grateful heart, will celebrate my accomplishments. each day brings us closer to our goals.

well i look forward again to next week, as each level of accomplishment encourages me to keep on trying.

i wont weigh myself untill next week, have a great week ahead guys and stick to it!!!
thank once again.

Well done and good luck for next week!

week 1 -9lbs
week 2 -4lbs
week 3 -4lbs

Well done show dolly , what a great weight loss first week. The first week is the hardest and you've got through that so no stopping you now. Keep up the good work

You have done fantastic well done!!!

Well done, super 1st week good luck for week 2 :)

Excellent weight loss. Well done

Well done fantastic loss

Well done :) xx

Well done - that's a fab loss!

Back