Never Feel Hungry Calorie Counting Diary!

Lozzy Gozzy

Silver Member
Well, I've seen a few posts where people write their food diary down on here so thought I'd give it a go! I usually aim for no more than 1100 calories, but I NEVER feel hungry! :)

Soooo...

Breakfast

• Bowl of honey flavoured pawridge made with water and 3 teaspoons of sweetener - 110 cals
  • Raspberry sugar-free jelly- 10 cals
  • Litre of summer fruits squash
  • Cup of tea, dash of skimmed milk and sweetener
Thumbs up! *stuffed*

Coming up? Lunch! :D

How's everyone else doing today??

Keep up the good work! :D

Hehe I am in a happy little mood today (I do have my mega stroppy days though! lol), and thankyou so much! It's been a struggle but nearly there eh! I think I've figured out every little trick in the dieting book! :p

Yeah, pretty much it has all been through calorie counting... I've never done any faddy diet really... tried the 3-day diet (weight goes straight back on!) and adios slimming aid tablets (only made me lighter from having less money in my pockets!)

Congratulations on your weight loss though! :D You must be so proud of yourself! How have you done it??

Hope you're having a nice day :)

Snack

Light Alpen Apple and Sultana Cereal Bar- 60 cals

:happy036:

Hehe I am in a happy little mood today (I do have my mega stroppy days though! lol), and thankyou so much! It's been a struggle but nearly there eh! I think I've figured out every little trick in the dieting book! :p

Yeah, pretty much it has all been through calorie counting... I've never done any faddy diet really... tried the 3-day diet (weight goes straight back on!) and adios slimming aid tablets (only made me lighter from having less money in my pockets!)

Congratulations on your weight loss though! :D You must be so proud of yourself! How have you done it??

Hope you're having a nice day :)

Ooooh let me know the tricks!!

I've lost this weight by calorie counting - it is the most I have ever lost and I finally feel I have found the best way to lose weight, and I actually feel like I can make it to goal now.... before, with WW or SW, it never seemed possible.

CC is definitely the way forward!

Spill the tips and tricks, you have done great so far. Do you do any exercise with you 1100 diet?

I noticed you have lost all that weight while your were at uni... thats amazing!! How did you cope? I am starting in September and am terrified I am going to go off track with the alcohol. I think I'll be OK foodwise... it is just the alcohol I am worried about!

Hey hun just drink vodka and dieat coke. A single is 56 cals i think! which isnt bad xx

That sounds just like me Sarah. I start with good intensions then get soo drunk I blow it x x

oh no really? I love them too tbh... but i havnt been on a night out whilst dieting yet, so hopefully ill be really good :D Also have you found because your dieting you get drunk alot quicker?

xx

oh well i can just see myself getting drunk from 2-3 single vods and diet cokes when im next out. I hope i dont though :( !!!

Hi all! :)

So thought I'd post yesterday's menu...

Breakfast

• Pawridge made with water and sweetener - 110 cals
Snack

• Alpen light cereal bar - 60 cals

Lunch

• Tray of prawns - 120 cals

• 3 mini strawberry flavoured meringues - 60 cals

Snack

• Apple - 50 cals

Tea

• Jacket potato, tin of tuna (in brine), chopped up cucumber and a tablespoon of helmans extra light mayonaise - 300 cals

• Pink 'n' White marshmallow wafer - 50 cals

Supper

• 2 scoops of walls light vanilla ice cream and ice cream sprinkles - 80 cals

• Pear - 80 cals

• 6 sugar free jellies (eaten throughout the day) - 60 cals

Total Calories = 970 calories

HAPPY DAYS! :D

Did a half an hour run as well...

So that was what I had to eat yesterday and didn't go hungry at all...

At the moment I've started a new way of calorie counting, I've popped into envelopes meal options and I'll pick one out at random to eat, there are 4 envelopes (this all sounds crazy but it's making dieting for me really fun! :D)

1. Breakfast
  2. Lunch
  3. Tea
  4. Snacks
Throughout the day I have 1 from breakfast, 1 from lunch, 1 from tea and then 5 from snacks... on top of that I make my own individual portions of sugar free jelly and never let the fridge run out of them, and I'm allowed as many of those as I want!

Soooooo... thought I'd write down what all my meal and snack options are if anyone wanted to try it because I feel like I'm eating looooooads, it's just the fact that it's all low calorie :)

Breakfasts

• Pawridge made with water and sweetener - 110 cals
  • 3 egg white omlette (seasoned with bbq flavouring), filled with 1 onion flavoured light laughing cow square and spinach (from a can) and a side of a whole tin of mushrooms - 100 cals
  • 3 egg whites scrambled (seasoned with bbq flavouring) and half a can of sainsburys basic baked beans (for some reason sainsburys basics have like a squillion times less calories than other brands) - 150 cals
Lunches

• Tray of prawns - 120 cals
  • Tin of weight watchers spaghetti and 2 crackerbreads - 140 cals
  • 4 slices of mustard seed edged ham (sainsburys), half a bag of baby leaf salad and low calorie french dressing - 110 cals
  • 1/2 a can of Big chunky veg soup and 2 crackerbread - 130 cals
  • 1/2 a can of tuna (in brine) with a helmans light mayonaise, cucumber and 3 crackerbread - 135 cals
Tea

• Medium jacket potato, tin of tuna (in brine), chopped up cucumber and tablespoon of mayonaise - 300 cals
  • 2 quorn sausages, a ton of broccoli and carrots and bisto chicken gravy - 280 cals
  • Quorn or sainsburys basics cottage pie and a can of green beans with chicken bisto gravy - 280 cals
  • Can of Big chunky veg. soup with 2 chopped up quorn sausages - 300 cals
  • Weight watchers ocean pie with a pile of broccoli and gravy - 280 cals
  • 2 omlettes (made with 3 egg whites each) filled each with an onion flavoured light laughing cow soft cheese square and spinach, with a side of a can of mushrooms and 1/2 a can of sainsburys baked beans - 280 cals
  • 2 weight watchers pitta breads split in half, so there's 4 bases, cover in tomato puree and top with whatever vegetables you fancy (to curb that pizza craving!) - 300 cals
Snacks

• 2 scoops of walls light vanilla ice cream with ice cream sprinkles or a crushed up mini meringue - 80 cals
  • Apple - 50 cals
  • 3 mini strawberry flavoured meringues or one large meringue nest - 60 cals
  • Alpen light apple and sultana cereal bar - 60 cals
  • Can of mushrooms - 20 cals
  • Weight watchers yoghurt (either the toffee/vanilla or citrus fruit ones) - 50 cals
  • 3 crab sticks - 60 cals
  • 2 cracker breads topped with either marmite or a light laughing cow square and cucumber - 60 cals
  • Pink 'n' white wafer mallow (even better microwaved!) - 50 cals
  • Can of weight watchers noodle soup - 50 cals
  • 3 slices of ham - 60 cals
  • Packet of flying saucers - 75 cals
  • Packet of weight watchers tortillas or sainsburys be good to yourself sweet chilli cassava snacks
  • Mini twister ice lolly - 40 cals
And then if you feel hungry on top of that eat as many sugar free jellies as your heart desires :p Ice pops are a good one too!

Now, I know you're thinking where's the chocolate, crisps sweets etc...

So on every 3rd day I allow myself a treat, I have a tub filled with treats of which I'm allowed one :) Admittedly I gave up chocolate and crisps 2 and a half years ago, so mine's filled with kinder hippos, iced gems, jelly tots, mini jammy dodgers, refresher bars etc...

I find that these treat days stop me from having a binge day! :D

So, I'm hoping I've given everyone at least a few handy things to eat?

My trick is to still eat loads, but I've searched out the lowest possible calorie things going!

I also fill up on cups of tea with a dash of skimmed milk and a ton of sweetener and loads of squash! I tell myself that I must have something to drink with everything I eat and also if I have one thing I have to wait at least 5 minutes before I eat something else, say for example between dinner and pudding :)

Well done, sounds like your definatly in 'the zone' ;) and you have gave me some good low calorie ideas there :)
keep it up! CC is def the way forward x

Hope this helps Sarah and Lyndzi! :)

And yep Chick I'm so like you, I only drink vodka and diet coke now, and do get pretty drunk pretty quick :p Although I would be so careful with not eating much and then going and drinking... I collapsed for the first time in my whole life from having a day of not eating much, spending a few hours at the gym and then going and having a load of vodka and cokes! So be warned lol

Sarah have you tried maybe having a box of low calorie treats that you could snack on the next day after drinking?? Or making sure you've made something to eat for when you come home after a night out?? (those pitta bread pizzas would be perfect! :D)

Alsoooooo... massive tip is write down what you eat! Ever since I've kept a diary the weight's dropped off... however, if you do what I did and picked the options out of the envelopes I've totted up the highest calorie foods from each envelope and it still doesn't go over 1000 calories, so really, you don't have to write anything down if you go by the envelope method, which makes life a little easier :)

Plus I've written down a list of 10 rules to stick by and reasons to remind myself why I'm doing it, like exercise every day (even just a 5 minute walk round the block!), drink with every food item, everyone has their bad days, to be happy with my body etc etc, it really helps to see why you're doing it written down :)

And Lyndzi you asked about exercise... admittedly I joined a gym a year ago and go about 4 or 5 times a week for a couple of hours, which is pretty excessive BUT I'm a big believer that exercise doesn't make you lose weight because it has never applied to me! Most of my weight loss has been when I don't exercise, for example when I was studying for my exams and had lots of essay deadlines I didn't have time to go to the gym and in about 7 weeks I dropped 1 and a half stone, with pretty much no exercise... I think it's all to do with calorie counting :) So fear not! No exercise required!

The gym for me has always been more about being fitter and healthier rather than weighing less (the only thing I would say is that you get more toned and put on more muscle). A couple of years ago I was put on medication for sky high blood pressure (caused by being heavy), but I hate medication, so secretly took myself straight off it and have now got it down to a very normal blood pressure through exercise :)

Sooooooo, enough about me :p how's everyone doing today??

Hope you're all having a brilliant, fun-filled, calorie-counting yet yummy food-filled day! :D

Aw thanks 'gonnagetslim', I am in the zone... until my next binge day, but everyone has their bad day right? :) just got to not let it put you off!

How's it going for you??

Oo oo oo, if anyone wants a low calorie pudding then soooooo try this! I made it this morning, and I'm just eating it now and it's delicious!!

Ingredients

• 1 sachet of sugar-free jelly (any flavour) - 35 cals
  • 2 egg whites - 30 cals
  • 2 weight watchers vanilla flavoured yoghurts - 100 cals
  • sweetener
  • makes 4 (large) servings :D

Mix up a sachet of sugar-free jelly (any flavour) with 250ml of boiling water and pop in the fridge to thicken a little. When cool mix in with 2 weight watchers vanilla yoghurts. Then beat 2 egg whites until stiff peaks with a tablespoon of sweetener and fold into the jelly and yoghurt mixture. Pop into individual tubs and leave to set in the fridge...

Voila! A mousse with less than 50 calories that's so scrummy! :)

P.s. I made an oopsy and left the jelly to thicken far too long before putting the yoghurt in and it had practically set! Quick thinking, pop in the microwave for 20 seconds and problem solved!

I've just checked and even the weight watchers mousses are over 100 calories!! :O

Aw thanks 'gonnagetslim', I am in the zone... until my next binge day, but everyone has their bad day right? :) just got to not let it put you off!

How's it going for you??

Yeah everyone is entitled to have a 'bad' day :) its going great thanks...5st lost so far since Jan :D I find keeping my journal on here helps too! x

Back