never felt nervous

charlottegrace1

Gold Member
I don't know why, but for the first time I feel really nervous about my weigh-in tomorrow. I have been on plan all week so know I'm not on for any gains food wise, but I just feel really really heavy today. I can't find a reason for it, been the loo etc, feet and ankles aren't swollen with fluid retention, I just can't think why I feel like this. but I honestly feel like a hippo on tranquilizers lol. Anybody else get this feeling and then gets a pleasant surprise when you get on the scales?

You'll be fine. You've been on plan so it's just one of thise days that we all get sometimes when we feel huge and as if all the weight we've lost has been hiding somewhere and will jump back on us all of a sudden.
I bet you'll get a great WI xx

Yes, sometimes I feel huge and bloated and am really surprised with a nice loss. I almost always have butterflies and close my eyes tight when getting on the scale and then sneak a peep..:D
Don't worry, hun, I am sure you will do really well!

I felt like this a couple of weeks ago, and was pleasantly suprised (well more estatic) when I had lost 4lbs couldnt believe it as I was convinced I had put weight on.

Good Luck with your WI :)

A tranq'd hippo ! LMAO !!!

Don't be silly you will be fine I am sure, oh don't walk past the zoo they will herd you back in... LOL!

Phil x

You'll be fine hun I have faith in ya, good luck vibes on the way to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu xx

Back