Never Nibblers, the Next Stone Mission

OMG!!!! Just realised it's 4lbs ive put on!!

I think we need to devise some sort of plan of attack. We obviously all have a nibbling problem which is why we are in this thread lol. Do you all think it is un-realistic for us to check in and update at certain times or something that we havn't nibbled.

I know ultimately no one can make you do anything you don't want to but I just think we need to do something a bit more regimented to deter us from cheating....I hate to use the word regimented but I think we all need big kicks up the bum!

What about checking in 3 times a day on the thread to say not cheated for 1 week? If thats a barmy idea, please suggest something else dont mind as long as we can help each other stay on track and get through that dreaded first week.

Let me know what you guys think?

No, that sounds like a good idea. If everyone else agrees, I would like to start first and say, I haven't cheated today, had a choc shake for brekkie, and 2 pts of water so far. Will update later!

Ok then if we update the thread morning, midday and evening. The evening one is the most important, before going to bed come here and check in that you havn't cheated and have a nice lovely sleep knowing you got through another day :D.

Also IF you have the urge to nibble, please could you just come here for 2 mins before hand and write down what you are going to eat and if you want what you are feeling. Its not a confession box dont worry but just to give us time to think before we put that food in our mouths. Its completely up to you but it might help.

Obviously this isn't a rigid plan, end of the day if you want to do something no one can stop you but yourself, but hopefully we can help each other a bit more now.

Hope it all goes well fellow NN's, 'if at first you don't succeed dust yourself off and try again' :)

Lailas update:
30 mins exercise
1 litre water so far
choc tetra

Well done guys. BTW don't think of 3 weeks wasted. Not at all. You've learnt from it and now you can move forward. No point in dwelling on what we can't change (telling myself this too :) )

Have a great day guys, Brand new day, brand new week, fresh start xxx

hiya guys, do you have room for a big one!!! Have done cd before and know it can work. I have got myself into a right state and have gained loads over the last few months. I just seemed to have completely slobbed out and am finding my reflection more disgusting in the mirror. I hate the size I have become, I hate that clothes I am having to wear and that my old stuff doesnt fit. Its getting hot and I am feeling uncomfortable cos I cant wear what I really want to wear.

I am a good size 18 at the moment and would settle in being a comfortable 16. I was there this time last year but like I said before, its all gone to pot.

I have contacted my cdc and will go to see her tomrw. I WILL START WEDS 24th JUNE 2009. I have a wedding coming up at the beginning of August and would like to have lost at least 21lbs by then. So that is my first minigoal set.

I need all your encouragement and kicks up bum!!!!

Last edited:
Afternoon all, Ive got some inspiration for you

IVE LOST 8LBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im so pleased with that.

Heres to another week, a day, even an hour at a time.

Welcome Bindiboo :D

Right, today 2 ltrs water,
1 veg soup x

Am at work and sneaked on so must dash now x

Wow, 8lbs is amazing!!! Well done.

And Welcome to Bindi, if anything can help keep you on track it's coming on here and getting all the support and motivation from these guys.

Well so far today had:

1 x Choc Tetra for brekkie
1 x Choc Tetra for lunch
3 x Pints water

Todays a good day!

WOW 8lbs is fantastic well done!!

Welcome Bindi :)

Arrrggghhhh i m really struggling today!
:mad:

You're over halfway through the day already, hang in there!

thanks for the welcome guys. Will update tomrw when I have officially weighed in with her. I adjust my ticker then.

NEED ALOT OF WILLPOWER AND MOTIVATION

You've only got 48lb to go, so on average it could be just over 3 months, i've got 53lb so I will probably take nearer 4 months, 3 months will soon fly passed. The last few days have gone really quick for me , I log on here in the morning and before I know it it's already mid afternoon, my OH would go mad if he knew I was sitting on here all day.

Just think how good you will look in 3 months, it's really not that far off!

Thanks Lisa. You're so right. It's not that much longer. I need to find better ways to pass the time rather than counting down and obsessing about the pounds. Eventually I will get through this.

Just posting an update, just had last shake for today, that makes a total of 3 shakes and 5 pints of water today, will have 1 more pint of water then bath and bed.

Back