Never Nibblers, the Next Stone Mission

back and have now updated my ticker and profile. Last day of piggin today and then straight n narrow from Weds onwards. My next weigh in is next Tuesday. HERE GOES

Well had another Choc Tetra for lunch at 12ish, took LO playschool, just got back in, gonna do some more washing now, keeping busy. Post back later!

welcome forevernow,
thanks for your support everyone, had a better day so far and had 2 litres of water so far.I was going to go to the gym, but have only just got in from work after a boring meeting, so I'll leave it until tomorrow I'm just not in the mood, as had more news of friend it is now just a matter of time, they didn't think that she would last the weekend. so my mind isn't really focused.

Evenin All,

Had my Tattoo whoop Whoop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also been out for lunch as it is our anniversary and had a grilled chicken breast with lettuce, very weird thing happened, I ate the chicken well most of it, and left the rest, never done that before. Big bowl of lettuce leaves.

V odd :D

Ok, so only managed 1 shake so far, gonna have another one now, and then a mousse later.

Happy Annivertattoosary to me!!

Bindi, good luck, Petal stay strong, Laila, food is so easy to turn to, I do it too so you aint alone x, Anisah hope you are ok, trish/Lisa, you ok?? Have I forgotten anyone???

Welcome FN, good to have a male perspective among us x

Will come n chat later x x

Last edited:
Well, i've just had my last shake for today, that makes 3 x Tetras in total, stopped counting water at 3 pints, probably had about 6. Hope everyone else is doing well!!!

DH just made me a mousse and forgot to put mix a mousse in it:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Im gonna be eating a bowl of strawberry shake:giggle:

Hi everyone, on my first pint of water today. Today is a good day, can feel it in my bones, hope everyone else is feeling good!

I'm on the last day of my first week, although not seeing my CDC until nxt Tuesday (date clashes), when I go to seer her next week is it ok to have those mix a mousses you keep talking about or do I have to wait a while?

Good morning Never Nibblers,

I hope everyone has a great Cambridge day!

Have not had a shake yet, but getting a head start on my water so I'm not up all night in the bathroom. I decided to try not to drink after 6pm.

Oh well, guess i'll just have to wait then, never mind.

Had my choch tetra for brekkie and on my second pint of water. Going to my friends today to see her new bubs, then gonna keep busy with housework. Stay strong today day everyone!

Mornin all!

Lisa, I had mousse from the off but not sure what the rules are officially :D

I can feel a good day today x

Officially, I'm told that mix-a-mousse and water flavourings aren't allowed for the first 2 weeks. From there on you are allowed them but only 1 mix-a-mousse per day or 1 teaspoon of water flavouring per day and you aren't supposed to have them both on the same day.

Unofficially, when I first did SS, I had them from a couple of days into my first week and I still had excellent results. I was having 2 (sometimes even 3) teaspoons of water flavour per day, as well as having mix-a-mousse on the same day.

I’m not condoning what I did as being okay for everyone. Some people will be affected by it, others will get away with it. I’m obviously one of the lucky ones. What I will say is that if someone is struggling to stick to SS, surely it's better to use mix-a-mousse, or the water flavouring, or both, rather than cheat with something really really bad.

[COLOR=black said:
I’m not condoning what I did as being okay for everyone. Some people will be affected by it, others will get away with it. I’m obviously one of the lucky ones. What I will say is that if someone is struggling to stick to SS, surely it's better to use mix-a-mousse, or the water flavouring, or both, rather than cheat with something really really bad.[/COLOR]

You know I completely agree, I have had water flavour from the beginning and it keeps me from drinking anything I shouldn't. Same with the bars, they help curb my choc cravings, and I have started losing again so seems to be ok.

Hope you are all doing well.

Well last night I was so tempted to pack it all in for like the zillionth time, but I thought oh poo bums im just going to go sleep and it will be better in the morning.

Well its much better now, have had 1 litre water, a choc mint shake and did some more exercise. :)

You are all doing so well, well done.

Lisa - you have nearly made it to end of the week. Thats brilliant! It will get better from now on and I personally think once your past 3 days its much easier.

I have pre-ordered 14 tetras lol as I am loving them at the moment. Was nearly sick having a tomato soup yesterday so I think im off them now unless I add a little caribbean hot pepper sauce mmmm.

The scales are moving so lets keep going people, oh man we are going to look great and soon we will have our before and after pics up, cant wait. My before pic is horrendous!! I look like bloody hagrid from harry potter!

Have a good day all!

Laila x

Hi everyone. So far today I am on track. It's 4:24 pm and I just had a 2nd shake. I feel a bit of nausea today. I can't possibly drink another ounce of water for at least an hour cause I feel like I will overflow.

On a good note, I feel less swollen/bloated.

Afternoon all, thanks for letting us know about the mix a mousses, think I will try and wait until my third week just incase it effects my losses, gotta lose as much as poss as quickly as poss. Anyway, had my second choc tetra for lunch about 12ish, only on my third pint of water, gonna have to try and up it a little but other than that going good.

hiya guys

all going good so far. Had my first shake at 3pm as not been hungry til then as I am busy decorating my sons bedroom. Plenty of water as its hot work.

I have 13 year twin boys and a 9 year old boy and waved goodbye this morning to my twins as they are on a school trip for 4 nights to Germany. So while they are away, I am decorating the eldest bedroom. ANyway its been good weather and the paint drying really quickly. Might even put up the "feature wall" wallpaper and then I will be done n dusted. Tomorrow, tune in for the painting of the bathroom !!!! lol

Lol Bindoboo!!

Ive felt a bit cak this afternoon, bad head and rubbish all round, Ive got home, sat quietly with a litre of water, and other than being totally knackered I feel a million times better!

Everyone is doing so brilliant, I cant keep up as my brain hurts today!

Need a reet good catch up tomorrow, might spend the whole night on here :D

Back