Never Nibblers, the Next Stone Mission

canireallydothis!!

Gold Member
Hi All,

Welcome to our group the Never Nibblers!!!

So far we have.....

canireallydothis!!(vicky)
Trishia
Lisaclaire
Anisah
Laila
Petal01

The aim of this thread, is to lose the next stone, ideally by the 20th of July, with all the support, and encouragement we have here, then we are gonna whip some butt, and all be skinny minis by the end of the year.

If you want to let me know your weight loss for the week, then Ill update and once a week I can put all losses on for everyone to see!!

Its not a race, its a support group, and no matter what, we will get there.

Yay, I'm saving this thread to my favs. I will stop doing daily weighs at home and do a Friday morning weigh weekly. This morning I tipped the scales at 168.2. So we'll see what my scales will say.

hi I did an unofficial wi this morning I was 9st 9lb I'dreally like to get to 9 st initally then 8 st 7lb. I always thought I'd be slim at 9st 7lbs but I've still got fat thighs and bum, and scales at gym say 40% fat, I guess I'm not a big frame like I thought I was but probably a small frame ahhh, so Ideally I'd like to lose this last stone asap

Thats me done for tonight, Im off to my bed before I think of whats in the fridge!!

Night all x

Hello never nibblers, nice to be part of this group :) Wohoo something to aim for now 1 stone by 20th July sounds fair game.

Off to bed before OH starts eating again...

Speak soon

Laila x

Last edited:
Hi Guys, just got up and jumped onto the scales, 12st 7lb, thats 4lb off since Weds, going to see my CDC for the 1st time today at 12 so I will post my official weigh in a bit later, hopefully her scales will read the same!!!

Good Morning NN's. Just wanted to pop in and say hello. I'm gonna try to stay off the laptop until this afternoon in an attempt to be more physical. See you later....

Hello NN's - hope you are well. I got through yesterday, am so happy as I nearly buckled but managed to get to sleep yay :D

Vicky, Anisah, Trisha, Lisa Claire - hope you all do great. Its really great to know there are people returning to CD and getting through it.

All the best and speak soon.

Luv Laila x

Hi all, went to see my CDC for the 1st time today. My official start weight is 12st 11.5lb, my next WI wont be till Tue 30 June, should be ok till then as this is my 4th day and managed not to cheat.

Evenin all, been at work today, so only just managed to get on.

Feeling in one of those bite head off moods so Im having a veg soup to try and counteract before I kill DH! Bless his cotton socks he ant done owt but hes the closest to me right now:D

I'm feeling a bit rubbish, we have my OH's nephew staying tonight and I know for sure he will end up getting KFC or something similar for dinner, it's gonna be soooo tough tonight!!

Good Morning NN's. Just wanted to pop in and say hello. I'm gonna try to stay off the laptop until this afternoon in an attempt to be more physical. See you later....

Hope you had a good one x

Hello NN's - hope you are well. I got through yesterday, am so happy as I nearly buckled but managed to get to sleep yay :D

Vicky, Anisah, Trisha, Lisa Claire - hope you all do great. Its really great to know there are people returning to CD and getting through it.

All the best and speak soon.

Luv Laila x

Hiya Laila, we sure can do it, well done on not buckling. Its tough, but then it was never going to be easy.:rolleyes:

I'm feeling a bit rubbish, we have my OH's nephew staying tonight and I know for sure he will end up getting KFC or something similar for dinner, it's gonna be soooo tough tonight!!

Oh no, well, you'll have to stay on here and try chill, Ive got DH cooking his tea and DD tucking into spag bol.Grrrr.

Ive promised DD ill watch mamma mia in bed with her tonight, so Ill be off line for a couple hours around half 6 but back then to see how everyone is coping with the weekend

Love to all x

hi everyone, had a busy day, had my hair cut and retsyled, its quite short layers at the back then longer at the front, and looks great, but doubt it will look as good when I have to do it myself.
We,re off out tonight for a drink with friends, but I'm driving so will stick to water. just had a tomato soup, but made risotto for family. off out for the day tomorrow with hubby and daughter, but will try and get on comp later

Wishing you all good luck on your journey. Hope it's okay for me to pop in now and again as it's a really warm group led by a lovely lady xxx

Last edited:
hi everyone, had a busy day, had my hair cut and retsyled, its quite short layers at the back then longer at the front, and looks great, but doubt it will look as good when I have to do it myself.

I had mine done yesterday, love it now, but itll be a dogs dinner tomorrow:D

We,re off out tonight for a drink with friends, but I'm driving so will stick to water.

Good one, and enjoy your night
just had a tomato soup, but made risotto for family. off out for the day tomorrow with hubby and daughter, but will try and get on comp later

Ooof, Risotto, that would be a tough one for me, the lasagne made for DD
yesterday nearly had me eating:D

Speak soon x

Wishing you all good luck on your journey. Hope it's okay for me to pop in now and again as it's a really warm group led by a lovely lady xxx

I'll pay you later:rotflmao::rotflmao:

Kiddin, bless ya chick, you gave me the boot up me ass to get me back here, and for that I am eternally grateful.

You call in when ever you like m'dear!

Ive got the giddy feeling again, you know the one you get when you actually believe this is gonna work!

I feel like a fruitcake now, 2 hours ago DH was gonna get it with the nearest utensil that came to hand, half a choc mint mousse and a litre of water later and Im bouncin off the ruddy walls:eek:

Reet, c'mon never nibblers, lets kick butt:p

LOL.......that's the start of CD for ya!!!!! up, down, low, high, floored, bouncing off the ceiling, can't sleep, won't sleep lol hahahahaha!! welcome back hun :)

Now, come and see us in the Shrinklie thread too. I'll be waiting (not really, that would be sad),

Good luck and enjoy the high's while you've got them.

Bye xxx

I've been baaaaad. Verrrrrrrry Bad. I had one of those emotional eating nights. I was eating and trying to figure out why. It was horrible. I think I was bored/lonely. I put the kids to bed and hub went to bed. I was watching TV and there was something in the kitchen so I had some, then I had some more. I got tired of that so I went searching for something else. Thank God there was no cake or cookies cause that would have been a disaster.

I am trying to stay on track today. I will try not to have my shakes until later so that I have something for my latenight cravings. In the mean time this morning I am glugging water and just had a cup of coffee.

I'm gonna pay for that blip for days.....:(

Back