Never Nibblers, the Next Stone Mission

Hellooo all, hope you are all doing good. I was really tempted to pick at OH stir fry left over this morning but I didn't. In my head all I could hear was NEVER NIBBLERS how sad but it worked!! :D

Yes that CD feeling is back again for me too wohooo, we definitely need to enjoy the highs and be prepared and ready to combat the lows!! :whoopass:

Hope you all have a good day, am saving my morning shake to as late as possible. LO has had me up at the crack of dawn..... :mad:

Have a great day all!

Hey Anisah,

Sorry to hear that, yeah I think the night can be the worst part of it. Someone gave me a really good tip and I put it to the test last night. I get really bad cravings when I see hubby eat, and she suggested to pamper yourself, have a bath and make yourself all nice and lovely.

I put on a face pack, got in the bath and then used lots of skin firming cream. Afterwards I felt so great the hunger had passed. It really works :)

Hope you get on well today, you will get through it just drink lots of water!!

This diet is hard, but as long as you keep going you will get there hun.

Take care

Laila x

Mornin all,

I guess if I can get through today then I can conquer the world, not only is it a weekend, its Fathers day, and my dad died without warning on the 10th of November last year, I miss him so so much.

Stuff to do right now, but will be back later x

Morning all, sorry to hear about your dad, maybe keeping busy is the best thing.

Well I suprised myself last night, OH and kids had McDonalds which is my favourite fast food, they sat at table to eat but I just had my frozen shake and it took me ages to get through it and I stayed on track all night, no blips, yay!!!

Morning all,

The hardest thing is coming on here and admitting a blip Adisa. That's the first step and the biggest one. So a big congrats for that. Now you can move on. So you may have taken a tiny step back but no good looking backwards, look to your future goals. How amasing will it feel when you get to where you want :) good luck today. xxx

Canireally......sorry to hear about your Dad. Yes hun, you will get through today and I bet he's with you now anyway.

Everyone else....well done, sounds like you're all doing really well,

Hugs to all xxx

Mornin again!!

Lovely mornin up Norf. So how are we all feeling today, like Sunshine says, lets look forward and not back, I find looking back and thinking of blips make me blip even more.
Anisah, to err is human after all, its what we learn from it that makes it better, think about how you felt after, and how you feel now you are back on track, Ive fallen off the wagon more times in the past year than I care to think about, I dont know why something inside me has just clicked, and Im holding on to it with both hands, one slip and I could be messing this up big time, just gotta get my head down and my eyes on that darn prize.

C'mon NN's lets have a great 100% day x

So far so good. Thanks for the support ladies. I had a shake and half a soup. I plan on having the other half a soup in 2 hours and saving the final choco shake for a late night treat. Had my 2 liters of water. If I can keep this another couple of days I should be back in ketosis and the hunger should be gone.

Brilliant work!

Ive had a hot choc and about 2 ltrs so far, but got that empty feeling! And a minging taste in my mouth.

Gonna have a soup when I get home, the have a strawberry mousse split into 2 bowls.

I have a stick blender, and I just whizz away till its gone in a measuring jug. Nothing fancy:D

Hello all,

Things are going well, im glad to hear :) Well done all of you, blips happen but you are doing to slimtastic soon enough just keep going.

I did ketostix test and it went pink, wohooo back in ketosis im so happy, my blip cost me 3 days! I will remember that next time my fingers are headed towards something naughty....

I always get this weird pain in my glands when I start ketosis, anyone else get this or am I just a wierdo?

Vicky sorry to hear about your dad, it must be so hard for you. He will always be in your heart I don't know what to say but I didn't want to just read your comment and not say anything. I don't know what it feels like to lose a parent but I have felt loss, and it is so hard. Am thinking of you and hope you get through tomorrow ok babes. x x x

Hope you are all getting on well - went to my mums place and she put on the works for everyone to eat, that was torture but I cant keep doing this cycle of breaking the diet and 'start again tomorrow' cos tomorrow never comes. So I didn't cave to temptation pheeew!

I tried to make hot chocolate and it was soooo thick and nasty, couldn't drink it at all. Do you use the same amt of water as with the shake?

Vivky, sorry to hear about your dad the first year after a death is always very hard, as is the first christmas, birthday etc, it does get easier but it does take time and you never forget, and in a way the pain of not having them there doesn't go away. I've lost both my parents my mum when I was 24 and my dad 10 years later. mum wasn't there for my wedding, nor the birth of my daughter, and its really hard when you hear people moaning about having to look after aging parents, I just want to shout at them "at least you've still got them and had them when you had a young baby etc" but I don't.

We been out today for fathers day with hubby and daughter, went for a lovely lunch ( I had a plain tuna salad ss+ today) while they both tucked into pasta.

Anisah I use more water for a hot chocolate shake (about 20 mils more then whiz it in the blender)

Evenin all, thanks for your lovely words, thats brill. Im much better now, Im at home waiting for my mix a mousse to set, like waiting for next year :D

Laila, Youve done FAB today,:happy096:, that was a big thing to resist and you did it!! Many more spreads to come when we get there eh!

Anisah, I dont measure, I just use a big mug:p It can go a bit thick if Ive left it for 10 mins or so (which I know Im not supposed to do) but normally its just fine, cant live my days without a hot choc mint every mornin!

Trishia, hope you had a lovely day, sometimes goping out for a small meals makes all the difference, and knowing we stick to the plan makes it even better.

Its my wedding anniversary on Tuesday, have tattoo sitting at half 10, then DH has a long sitting and then we said ages ago that hed take me for lunch somewhere, Im going to play it by ear, but my local weatherspoons does a ceaser salad, and Ive just found another pub on the way back that does a chicken salad with no dressing so might go there:D, at least Ive got it covered if I really do fancy it, it does seem a shame not to do something, but everything revolves around bluddy food!!

Mousse still hasnt set, its wobbly in the middle, so Im of to trawl the boards.

Forgot, its weigh in tomorrow!!!!!!week 1 way in as its last monday I started, Ill be on soon as I can to let you all know (just hope I can sneak on at work lol)

Evening all, you all sound like you've done great today, but I have a confession, I blipped big time (and feel extremely guilty), was going good until about 5.30pm and had 2 slices of beef with a few veggies (not too bad), then had apple pie & custard after and about 3 cookies. I seriously feel like crying at the mo, i'm never doing this again, I was going so well.

Evening all, you all sound like you've done great today, but I have a confession, I blipped big time (and feel extremely guilty), was going good until about 5.30pm and had 2 slices of beef with a few veggies (not too bad), then had apple pie & custard after and about 3 cookies. I seriously feel like crying at the mo, i'm never doing this again, I was going so well.

Do you want a kick up the bum, or will that make you feel worse??

I reckon a plan is needed, lets work out why you did it and then a strategy for not doing it again??

Most of us have done it hun, and you did the right thing in coming on here and telling us, I disappeared for months after my blips and ended up a million times heavier than I should be.

So, lets start with why??

Don't know why I did it really, wasn't hungry, it just looked so nice, didn't want to be left out I suppose. I've definately learnt my lesson, i'm feeling really up for it today. I felt fatter already last night after that, don't like that feeling!!!

Lisa your not the only one that ended up eating :cry::cry::cry:3 weeks gone to waste! Wasn't going to weigh myself for a couple of days but just did and im 3lbs heavier dam dam dam that'l teach me!!

Last edited:
Well lets make sure we get back on it today!

Back