Never Nibblers, the Next Stone Mission

Hi all,

Had an incident at work yesterday and was bawling my eyes out because of what a colleague said to me, well you know how the rest goes.....

Today new day, I need to do 2 weeks like vicky so here goes.

CDC is going to give me the lean white chicken no carbs talk again lol but if I can get back onto it might have a loss never know. Even 2 lbs would be good.

Have a good day all, lets get through this.

Vicky i need tips, how did you do two weeks, help me! :)

Speak soon all

Laila x

oh cdc always says to me if you are desperate lean white chicken and green veg so i think you should be fine lisa :)

Thanks, I don't even want to eat it really, it's just to be sociable. Hope you all have a good day today, enjoy the sun!!

Hi Everyone. I must re-start again. All my hard work went out the window this week. Today I ate because I went to the hospital with a friend while she was in labor. Her husband is out of the country so I got to be there with her. I know that's not an excuse, but after staying up all night I was too tired and without any shakes. I have a dinner out Friday night planned, so I will start again on Saturday. I had a shake since I have been home from the hospital today, I plan on sleeping so my eating for today is over. I may replace breakfast and lunch with my shakes tomorrow and try to be very good at dinner tomorrow so that Saturday isn't so bad.

The rest of you are doing well I see.

Welcome Mindless.

Well i'm off to my friends in an hour or so, we are gonna have a bbq, warned her i'm on CD so she's doing me a chicken breast. Tomorrow I am going out too to see Take That (with the same friend), we are going out for dinner first for my birthday (which isn't till a couple weeks time) so I will try and just have chicken or fish and salad or veg if I can and stick to sparkling water, i'm really hoping it's not going to affect my weight loss this week. Good luck with your re-start Anisah!

Im no expert, and Ive eaten a chicken and lettuce meal tonight too, Ive had a horrid long day in a very hot training room, and my head feels like its going to explode with this damn heat.

I came home and felt so ill I could have cried, so I got some chicken breast, cooked it and had some lettuce with it, and, rightly or wrongly, I enjoyed it, I sat with DH and it was so nice to have something to eat with him.

Does this begin the start of the slippery slope?? I dont think so, and sincerely hope not, its my day off tomorrow, and I have no plans to do anything other than my shakes n plenty of water.

DH was in agreement that I should have something to eat, and as he is my biggest fan on or off the diet I listned to him.

Only problem is, whilst I feel stronger my headache is still here, Im hoping if it gets cooler tomorrow then that will help.

I should still be in ketosis, and Im not gonna let the guilt sabbotage my head into wrecking the diet.

I decided to do this, so I face the consequences, good or bad.

Bah, Im rambling, feel like cak and Im off to bed, night all x

Im no expert, and Ive eaten a chicken and lettuce meal tonight too, Ive had a horrid long day in a very hot training room, and my head feels like its going to explode with this damn heat.

I came home and felt so ill I could have cried, so I got some chicken breast, cooked it and had some lettuce with it, and, rightly or wrongly, I enjoyed it, I sat with DH and it was so nice to have something to eat with him.

Does this begin the start of the slippery slope?? I dont think so, and sincerely hope not, its my day off tomorrow, and I have no plans to do anything other than my shakes n plenty of water.

DH was in agreement that I should have something to eat, and as he is my biggest fan on or off the diet I listned to him.

Only problem is, whilst I feel stronger my headache is still here, Im hoping if it gets cooler tomorrow then that will help.

I should still be in ketosis, and Im not gonna let the guilt sabbotage my head into wrecking the diet.

I decided to do this, so I face the consequences, good or bad.

Bah, Im rambling, feel like cak and Im off to bed, night all x

Hey - chicken and salad is not the slippery slope! At worst its AAM eh?

Feeling well is important and this is not usual weather. Its better to be fit and not quite on plan rather than on plan and sick - cos when sick you eventually crack or go to hospital!

I have issues as you know and I know that if I ssed I would not be able to deal with them as I am - mental health is paramount!

So well done on being sensible rather than daft - that's why you are my Icon! And I am your unworthy acolyte! :)

Xxxxx

hi everyone. been doing 810 for a couple of days to ease my way back into ss+ , but had a few blips still finding it hard to focus on diet, but getting better

Last edited:
Morning all, well went to my friend bbq, just had sparkling water and chicken breast with salad (no dressings, of course), felt quite bad after, although I enjoyed it, really hoping it doesn't affect my loss this week, i'm a bit worried. Other than that, feeling fine, hope you're all doing well too.

morning everyone, I'm planning to go back onto ss+ today, off to work shortly,

Cannireallysothis don't feel bad chicken and salad is fine and shouldn't spoil the diet so don't feel guilty

Hey - chicken and salad is not the slippery slope! At worst its AAM eh?

Feeling well is important and this is not usual weather. Its better to be fit and not quite on plan rather than on plan and sick - cos when sick you eventually crack or go to hospital!

I have issues as you know and I know that if I ssed I would not be able to deal with them as I am - mental health is paramount!

So well done on being sensible rather than daft - that's why you are my Icon! And I am your unworthy acolyte! :)

Xxxxx

Sensible rather than daft, get me, never been that before :D

Was an awful day yesterday, felt so rubbish, its loads cooler today, and Im gonna rest up, blitz the house and have a lovely day, get some spanking tunes on the PC, crank it up and generally bounce round the house like a nutter to get some good vibes in my brain:p

Hope you are feeling better M, I know how tough it is for you, Ill be back later to check on you x

hi everyone. been doing 810 for a couple of days to ease my eay back into ss+ , but had a few blips still finding it hard to focus on diet, but getting better

Thats brilliant, I worked down the stages at first and did find it easier, I had the odd blip first day or so but once I got there ive just about stayed there, hanging on by a thread!

Morning all, well went to my friend bbq, just had sparkling water and chicken breast with salad (no dressings, of course), felt quite bad after, although I enjoyed it, really hoping it doesn't affect my loss this week, i'm a bit worried. Other than that, feeling fine, hope you're all doing well too.

I felt that guilt too, odd isnt it, I know the only thing thats gonna affect my losses is water retention, and to be fair, eating solid food did sort out a toilet problem:eek: so I feel a heck of a lot better there!

morning everyone, I'm planning to go back onto ss+ today, off to work shortly,

Cannireallysothis don't feel bad chicken and salad is fine and shouldn't spoil the diet so don't feel guilty

Mornin Trish, Have a good day at work, I quite like this ss+ idea, think thats what I did yesterday without the milk, and I may do that on odd days like yesterday to make me feel human!

Anyway, a better day me think, and hopes, so lets crank up the cheesy tunes and get happy thoughts going, at the end of the day Im a stone lighter than I was last week, and looking like a slow loss this week due to water retention, but hopefully it will flush out over the weekend before weigh in on monday.

And, Im going to see Harry Potter on Saturday nioght with DH, complete with choc tetra, so something to look forward to :D

Love to all, back soon x

Good Morning everyone!! Hope everyone is feeling good today and enjoying the beautiful weather. You may have seen my thread this morning, went to see Take That last night, they were fantastic, but I did eat dinner, tried to be good, I had roast salmon fillet wrapped in pancetta with lentils and green beans with honey & mustard dressing, a bit disheartened this week as i've lost nothing since my WI on Tuesday, I need to lose something this week.

morning all.

the sun is shining and it looks like its gonna be a good day.

Working later,3 till 9, so will have plenty to keep me occupied during those weekend weak moments, lol. Not working sunday but have plenty of ironing to do.

Dont think my weight loss is gonna be as quick as before for some reason. It might have something to do with the fact i am drinking loads more water than usual.

My next weigh in is on Tuesday so fingers crossed.

have a good day everyone

hi everyone, hope you are all having a good day. I've been to the gym and did an dancercise class plus treadmill climber, weights and swimming, and I'm feeling quite good, stayed 100% so far but not done wi and don't want to as after the week I've had I'm expecting a gain, cdc is away for 3 weeks so I've chance to get back on track and stop making excuses to cheat, which always turns one bad day into several.

Evenin all, have poorly daughter, looks like some sort of throat infection so may not be on much, got about 3 hours sleep last night with the poor mite. Shes having poorly soup (chicken :D) but its not going down well at all, off to snuggle in bed with meet the robinsons and get her down for what hopefully will be a good nights sleep.

Last 2 days gone fine, I feel like I havent lost any weight, but hey ho, the scales will tell on monday x

Evenin all, have poorly daughter, looks like some sort of throat infection so may not be on much, got about 3 hours sleep last night with the poor mite. Shes having poorly soup (chicken :D) but its not going down well at all, off to snuggle in bed with meet the robinsons and get her down for what hopefully will be a good nights sleep.

Last 2 days gone fine, I feel like I havent lost any weight, but hey ho, the scales will tell on monday x

so sorry to hear about your daughter - hope she gets better quick

I see she is being given that most trad of sickly food - comforting chicken soup

I hate it which is why I try not to get sick - now if you got chilli or spag bol, I'd never be well!!!

Don't worry about the scales, the most important thing is be true to yourself and the plan. If you have kept on plan that is far more rewarding than any garvity test AND don't agonise over the chicken and salad cos that will not be the killer
- okay!

Any more nonsense over that and smacked botty time. Anyhow - away from the silliness - seriously hoep your DD gets better - you almost feel ill for them don't you

xxxxx

Hi everyone,

going ok today, hayfever driving me mad, tried every medication out there still doesnt help! aghhh.

apart from that going well, need to drink more water only had 1 litre so far.

keep going everyone,

vicky hope your daughter gets well soon, how old is she? My LO is 18 months and is a nightmare when he is sick lol

anyways take care all

laila x

evenin all, dd asleep at last, if whimpering, but maybe she can get a good nights sleep and be better tomorrow. Just had my last choc tetra and a couple of sachets of Movicol to ge tthings moving so hopefully we will all feel better tomorrow.

Im not stressed about the chicken now, got right back on track, and all should be ok

Laila DD is 7, bless her, and believe me if I could have this pain for her I would!

Love to all x

Morning and hope you all got the good night you needed.

I've just had my second good night on the new mattress - its got that memory foam on top and it makes a huge difference!

Thank heavens for Argos half price sale - was £520 but got in for (shock horror) £260 - half price!

Off to get NOTW for my Sunday delight haha then mow the field of clover, then get new 3 piece (want one with a built in recliner then my armchair will be the ultimate home!

Then the gym and weigh in - I know there will be a gain as you may have guessed a crappy week.

BUT I mustn't use this as excuse so 2 months to wedding - so 3 stone the target!

Next stone challenge is on!

Xxxx

mindless you sound like me, not my wedding but my BILS and I NEED to shift at least 3 stone by september. CDC was like you should def be 13 stone by sept im thinking whattt I need to be at least 11 woman! :) So I will keep 11 in my head, can we do it? YES WE CAN!

I have lost 4 lbs this week, which is great seeing as I was a complete pratt and had a crying/bingeing fit when I had an verbal encounter with a colleague. I don't know why I cried, don't usually but the diet just gets to you on some days!

I will make it 100% this week, I WILL!

10 weeks till I arrive at holiday destination and am gonna look good! Lets hope...

Mindless I also had the worst week so far, but still managed to shift 4 lbs so keep going, even if there is a gain, you can easily lose it all this week.

Ok people, have a great day, im off to do the 'washing up' + keep an eye out of kitchen window for the annoying person who keeps insisting on parking across my driveway! He has blocked me in 5+ times already and today he is goin to get a peace of my mind!!! Oh dear, I am such a saddo arn't i :p

chat soon people x

Back