Never Nibblers, the Next Stone Mission

cor blimey I have managed over 3 litres of water, already. Been quite easy today.......might have something to do with the heat!!!

Hi all, hope you are all doing ok! Just got in, going to have my shake for dinner in half hour or so, need to try and up my water a bit this evening, don't think i've quite drunk enough today.

Evenin, been roller skating,now Im back for a soup and half a mousse (ate the other half earlier) and last bit of water before bed!!

Im so so tired!!

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been on for a few days, but not been able to concentrate, the news of my friend isn't good, its just a matter of time, she is sedated, and doesn't know and its family only for visiting. I just can't stop thinking about her, and I've have been picking etc and feel dreadful. Going to try and get back on track tomorrow, if I could just get back into ketosis I'd be okay, I can't be bothered with the gym, went yesterday but only stayed for half and hour, I just wasn't up to it, felt like crying, so I haven't bothered with it today. wi isn't until tuesday so hopefully I will have undone some of the damage over the past few days and be back on track by then.

Don't worry Trisha, at least you've been honest that you've picked this week, as you say, just try and get back on track for Tuesday, keep your chin up x

Oh Trish, CD is hard enough at the best of times without having other crisis to deal with. We are here whenever you need to rant x

Morning all, feeling ok today, going to try and drink loads of water today coz I don't think I got enough down me yesterday. Going to my mum and dads today, be back monday, so you won't hear from me till then, but don't worry, i've already warned her im on CD and not to do any food for me, although they do like a good drink but I WILL resist.

Have a good day everyone!

morning everyone, going to try hard and stick to cd 100% I hae got to get back into ketosis, just about to hvae my 1st shake then its off to the gym. going to spend the rest of the day cleaning the house and helping hubby sort the garden, trying to keep my mind occupied so i don't constantly think about my friend

Good luck today Trisha x

mornin all

have had 1 litre of water already and going to have a shake now, good luck for the day x

lose a stone by 20thJuly - thats my goal - been so down lately - been doing the diet and kidding myself I was doing it right- I wasnt I was cheating big style -- had a tearful meeting with counsellor who has been brill and made me realise and got me back on track - ss day 2:):)

Hada much better day today, and feel more positive, had a good work out/swim at gym, then went a long walk about 10 miles altogether with my husband, we're doing the garden tomorrow.

jimshez, I'm the same as you for weeks I've been cheating big style and not really losing, but kidding myself that I was doing the diet,thing is I didn't really realise how much I was cheating, I too would love to lose a stone by end of july when I go on holiday

Mornin all, hows everyone this morning, just popped on here to say day 14 already!

My DD's brownies are having a jumble sale tomorrow, so Im going to sort some stuff for that, and then I'll be back!!

morning all, feeling much more positive today, going to get stuck into the housework, then the garden, go to keep occupied.

:Dafternoon all................loads of things to do today as the kids are back from their school trip in Germany so have loads of washing again. Welcome back kids, mess, noise, cheek, backchat but hey there is a sliver lining, they get to empty the dishwasher again...:p

hi everyone, just heard that my friend has passed away, her family were all with her, and she was at peace and contented, its so hard to take in, and I don't feel like eating, but forcing the shakes and water down.

Hi Trisha, i'm so sorry to hear the sad loss of your friend, friends are so precious x

Just to check in, been good all weekend just got back from my parents house, although I did sneak 1 slice of beef while she was dishing everyone elses dinners up, but good apart from that. Hope everyone else has had a good weekend!!

Hi everyone,

Am so sorry to hear about your loss trisha, hope you are ok. :( am thinking of you.

Im going ok so far, lost 2 lbs even considering my huge blips this week, didnt want to come on here and throw anyone else off kilter so I stayed away till I had gotten it out of my system.

Just got through first day again, should be ok from now I hope as I have ordered more tetras this week which I like.

Have a good day tomorrow all.....

laila x

Just to update and for my mental note:

1x choc mint shake
1x cappucino shake
1x choc tetra

2 litres water, water a little short today need to drink more tomorrow.

Going to start doing some exercise again tomorrow :)

Bye all x

Hi Trisha so sorry to hear about your friend hope you coping ok.

Hi everyone how is everybody today and how was everyone's weekend? Mine was good, no nibbling at all!

Vicky if your updating the losses i got weighed on Friday and i lost 4lbs :D:D:D:D

Last edited:
Back