Never thought this day would come

Carmilla

So, I called target yesterday (10st3.5lb, original target was 9st 10lbs but I feel happy at this weight).

Anyway, tonight I decided to treat myself to a target treat of special curry, egg fried rice and chips from the take away (an old favourite). And you know what - I got half way through and felt sick as a dog. Left the rest, and now I can't wait to eat healthy tomorrow. This is the biggest change, not the weight loss, but the total change in attitude towards food. Thanks sw for opening my eyes!

Congratulations and well done!

You must be so proud of yourself on your wonderful success!:happy096:

:talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017:

Well done!!! Fantastic that your fooditude (my word for food attitude!) has changed. I'm getting there, slowly (very slowly) and it's great to see that SW works!!

hand-clapping-smiley-emoticon.gif
Well done!! x

Thanks everyone. The husband just finished off last night's takeaway for breakfast - I used to love doing that but today I had porridge fruit and yoghurt. Incredible.

Congratulations! Well done :D Enjoy your success!

Your before and after pictures are amazing! Definitely good enough for the SW mag!! Thanks for sharing - it's so inspirational.

Kathy

What a star - you look fabulous.

Our local curry house does tandoori fish with salad - my favourite - all the taste & practically free food (except for a little oil).
p

Back