• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

NEVER treat the kids........

........... to something you like!!!

Im just in from a day at the park and then afternoon tea with the kids at Marks n Spencer. I had a coffee and a CD bar, whilst 5 year old had a victoria sandwich slice, and 3 year old a cheese scone!!!!

The cream and jam got scraped off said Vikki sponge and eaten, and half of the buttered cheese scone left to dry out! Both of these things i would have normally polished off. Half of me laughed at the silliness of the whole 'afternoon tea' thing with lil girlies...and the other raging that i wasted so much money, when a Greggs donut would have done them. :eek:

Don't get me started on the Thorntons icecreams they wasted later either.

Lesson Learnt!:rolleyes:

anni
xxxxxxxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

lisalulu

Silver Member
My girls are both good at that too Jim. All they ever want for dinner is tins 'Disney Princess' or 'Tinkerbell' spaghetti on toast. On the rare occasion I give them it, they eat the toast and leave the blooming spaghetti!

Like a mug I have driven to Pizza Hut to pick up Pizzas for hubby and my little man. Now Im not a fan of pizza......unless its Pizza Hut Pizza! Now they mucked up the order and I had to wait so they gave me free sides and garlic dip stuff! Oh my days I think I must have inhaled so hard I inhaled calories! So there down stairs munching and Im upstairs having some apple and cinamon porridge trying to stay well away.

xxx

Never again will I give in to the mum please can we have a pizza...mum can we please have a pizza speech again!

Last edited:

LizzMB

WILL be Slim!
i'm a real tough nut with my DD's eating.....its not very often she would have cake in a shop (i prefer to make me own) but i'd have gone loopy if she hadnt eaten it! lol
Kids...cant take them anywhere can you!

xx

Sarah I mystery shop and I have a pizza hut assignment on the 22nd and a KFC family bucket on the 11th. I swear I'm a masochist

Ooooooh I would love to mystery shop! You should have been me tonight they were useless! But did give me some good freebies :D although I wasnt allowed to touch.

xxx