New 2 CD

RissyBoo

Hi everyone, I started cambridge diet 2 days ago, this is my third day. So far so good...... i jus a quick question to anyone that can help thats on CD. How many litres of water am i suppose to drink? My mum is on lighter life and she's drinking 4-5 litres a day, coz apparently its suppose to make you loose weight quicker. But my counsellor called me yesterday, just to see how i'm getting on (which i thought was so sweet! :rolleyes:), and she told me i shouldn't drink no more than 3 litres. Is that right? Also i'm trying to loose 6 1/2 stones by August do you realisticaly think thats possible? :confused::confused::confused:

Youve posted this in the Slimming World section so Ive moved it to CD

Hiya hun well come to the CD. Wow well done on getting to day 3 hun yay!! Yes my CDC told me to drink no less than 21/2 Lrs of water a day and no more than 4. I think 4-6 Lrs is sooo much water how on early does she do that? lol. XXX

Hiya Tasha, well she takes a litre to bed with her b4 she goes to bed. As soon as she wakes up she drinks 1/2 then on the way to work the other 1/2, then she sets an alarm on her phone every 1hr to remind her to drink water........:( But i'm jus about finished my second litre. So how long have you been on CD?

Hi Rissyboo and welcome to CD!

Hello :)

3 litres is ok!!! I usually go for 4-5 ..but thats only because i love water lol....plus in my daily job i dont stop talking...non stop so get a dry mouth lol!

You'll really enjoy Cambridge..all the best

6 stone by august is doable x

hi and welcome and good luck

welcome to CD and well done on getting this far :) between 2.5 and 4 litres is what you really should be drinking .. I think 3 is the best for most people . 5 litres is slightly too much .. and you need to be careful not to drink too much at once as it can overload your kidneys and is really not very good for you , you need to try and space it out though the day as much as you can
good luck and 6 stone by august is just doable I would say ...

i think 6 stone by august is doable, good luck and well done for getting to day 3

Welcome!! Best of luck on your weight loss, I think you'll get to target by August...or at least close to it :) I drink 3 litres a day and I find that's enough but I agree with the ladies that you shouldn't drink too much

Back