New 8 week challenge!!!!

Well done Sam, that's a great start.

Voodoo, I want pics when you get into that t-shirt and those boots. I bet you'll look fab.

My ultimate goal is to look in the mirror naked and say, "girl, you look hot!!" :)

well done

well done all . i want to see if i can lose 2 stone , then will give myself another target taking it one step at a time
:D:D

well i want to get down to a size 10/12 or so that i feel comfortable, but in the short term i want my bike jacket to not be super snug this season as i only got it last year (bought a size too small as it was a bargin, £70 for a brand new richa leather jacket!! bargin!)

also would be able to jog 5k

Kila, I take it you haven't had kids? lol I'll never look hot naked, 3 kids & HUGE weight gain due to depression, I'll be left with lots of loose skin, but hey it's better than lots of 'full' skin.xxxxxxxx
Theresa surely 2 stone should take you to the right weight for your height? Wish I only had to lose that, then again it must be hard coz it won't come off so fast.xxxxx
Sam I'm sure you'll do it, I have a bike jacket that's too tight but I HATE it, sensible hubby MADE me have it for riding the bike- loads of padding & armour, I'd LOVE a size 12/14 RED leather bike jacket.
Hey this is good, it takes my mind off food, lol!!xxxxxxx
xxxxsharon

and a red firblade to match it, and a bonnie for weekends. now we're talking. you do need full protection, as you only have one body and some other road users don't notice you...

Ohh ru into bikes then? I don't go for Triumphs, choppers & Nortons are my fave. Hubby has a zzr1100, NOT comfy for someone as pillion anyway, let alone someone with long legs, long fat legs, lol. Wish we could afford another one as he won't sell that & we need a car to go shopping & take the kids out.
Are you still hungry? I had a pepperami last night, as an extra snack, thought it was better than something 'bad'.
xxxxsharon
ps TMI - Anyone having trouble 'going' to the loo?

eat more salad stuff..... helps lol

tell hubby to sell it and buy a gpz1100s, same engine only detuned, plus more comfy for pillion, got of dads gpz onto mates zzr and theres a wee bit of a difference. oh and it comes in a super sexy turquoise colour.....

how sad is that

not too hungry had an extra snack last night too

update on weights

Sam
Start weight- 17st 7
target weight- 16st
loss after week 1 -4 lb

voodoo
lose 2 stone
loss after week 2 -10

dellybelly
lose 20lb

Kila
Current Weight:170lbs
Target Weight 140lbs
week 1 -5lb

hi girls
have you got room for 1 more on avidlite?
i'm having 2 shakes and a low carb meal so very similar.
i'm going to aim low as i'm getting closer to goal but would still love to lose 2lbs a week so 16lbs would be fab.
thank you
sian x

no probs welcome along..... we'll add you in affter your first weigh in

good luck

Hi all..can u add me in but I can't start til next week have no money to get supplies, v expensive in Ireland, do u buy online? If so can u tell me where it might work out cheaper.

Thanks

hi guys, I'm new here so firstly I want to say hello and hope your weight loss journeys are going well. I too am starting this plan this thursdayand I have at LEAST four stone to shed ideally 5 but if I lost 4 I would be happy. I'm 22 and have absolutely no confidence(Does'nt help I just broke up with my long term boyfriend) and am desperately unhappy with my image. So here's to a whole new us.. Any advice or info on the plan would be great thanks and best of luck to all xxxx

drink plenty and eat you snackes to keep your metabolism working and exercise if possible.

what i'm finding useful is settling myself mini goals, noticing already my jeans are a looser fit

hi girls (and boys if theres any)
hope everyone is doing ok, well my 1st weigh in on the 8 week challenge and i've lost 3.5lbs!
i was aiming for 16lbs in 8 weeks so that leaves me with 12lbs to go!
onwards and downwards
sian x

sorry 12.5lbs to go!
sian x

well done 4 weigh in lost half a lb , but thats ok as went out on works do ,eaten late last night ,4 meal had steak salad mush, and some oinon rings , and diet coke ,but had bad head to day think it my be the coke , (tom didnt think i would lose any):D

Back