New/advice please

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by BB1, 13 June 2011 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. BB1

BB1 New Member

Hi, I initially joined to get info on the lipotrim diet, but now I have read a little on the CD and also another diet in the adverts, involving soups, bars, drinks e,t,c.
    Im already losing weight dieting/exercising, but I keep sticking and I really need to boost it again, I do have a reason to shift somer weight pretty quickly, on that note which is the easier to start and, maintain, im pretty good at sticking to things, but wondered what exactly is a typical days intake with the lipotrim or cambridge and what kind of weight loss could you see in 6 weeks with exercise?

Another thing, the nearest chemist to me that participates in Lipotrim, is miles away:(

Thankyou, sorry for the waffling:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Theyre both identical when it comes to 'how easy' the first few days are hard going but once youre in ketosis its a lot easier.

Youll lose around a stone a month but theyre not the kind of diet you should do if you like to exercise.

4. BB1

BB1 New Member

Thankyou for taking the time to reply:) I have decided today to do the food Dr diet by Ian Marber, I have lost 9 1b in a week with it b4 and just found my book again.

Is the resons for laying off the exercise on the CD or liptotrim is the lack of energy for such a vast reduction of food/food replacement? as I was thinking of maybe doing one of them inbetween the Food Dr one, but was also hoping to do a bit of swimming on any diet, and walking, cos I need to walk my dogs lol.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.