New/advice please

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by BB1, 13 June 2011 Social URL.

1. BB1

BB1 New Member

Hi, I initially joined to get info on the lipotrim diet, but now I have read a little on the CD and also another diet in the adverts, involving soups, bars, drinks e,t,c.
    Im already losing weight dieting/exercising, but I keep sticking and I really need to boost it again, I do have a reason to shift somer weight pretty quickly, on that note which is the easier to start and, maintain, im pretty good at sticking to things, but wondered what exactly is a typical days intake with the lipotrim or cambridge and what kind of weight loss could you see in 6 weeks with exercise?

Another thing, the nearest chemist to me that participates in Lipotrim, is miles away:(

Thankyou, sorry for the waffling:eek:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Theyre both identical when it comes to 'how easy' the first few days are hard going but once youre in ketosis its a lot easier.

Youll lose around a stone a month but theyre not the kind of diet you should do if you like to exercise.
  4. BB1

BB1 New Member

Thankyou for taking the time to reply:) I have decided today to do the food Dr diet by Ian Marber, I have lost 9 1b in a week with it b4 and just found my book again.

Is the resons for laying off the exercise on the CD or liptotrim is the lack of energy for such a vast reduction of food/food replacement? as I was thinking of maybe doing one of them inbetween the Food Dr one, but was also hoping to do a bit of swimming on any diet, and walking, cos I need to walk my dogs lol.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.