new and alot to loose!

hi jm

well done on the loss good look for next week

hi jm
im doing ok thanks im off out today fruit shopping and charity shops lololol:D o/h does not know that bit yet lol x

Oooo sounds good :) haha aww bless im like that with my o/h I only tell him after ive spent the money lol! Xx nothing he can sy about it then :p

hi jm well a lovely day and other half got some stuff he wanted so hes a happy chappie i got a couple of bits but got some nice fruit lolol just loved being out
hope you have had a good day to xx

afternoon jm hows your day today ??

of for a walk with the o/h its a 4 mile walk but a nice one might as well enjoy the sun while i can lololol xx

Heyy aorry aint neen on in a while. How was ur walk chezz :) I couldnt be bothered walking that haha. I lost 4 on thursday got my half stone award and im 3 n half off my.stone xx

wow jm thats brill good on you your doing great
walk was great but came back with a blister on my toe lol lol its my own fault w.i for me tomorrow

Haha aww I have nlisters too from the other dayy theyre ao soreee aww good.luck.keep us updated :) xxx

hi jm 4lb loss yippieeeeeeeeee going to keep sundays as my w.i. day now you poor thing with the blisters i know how you feel with them you need to soak your feet hun xxx

Yayyyyyy well doneeee :) !! N haha yehni will do theybjust keep bleeding oh well poorly feet haha xxx
thanks jmlw hope im on a role now your poor feet hope they feel better soon hun its not like you can not use them well you could try to walk on your hands lolololol

Hahahah yehh lol ive just been wearing flip flops in the rain haha. Had a naughty weekend with food need to do good till thursday now! Mams bday made a gorgeous cakee and then bf took me.oit for a meal to tell me I'm going to see alicia keys on sunday lol

ForumRunner_20130513_104146.png

oh that looks so yum yum awww bless him thats lovely but take your flip flops off lol lol :giggle::dooney:sent you these to wear xx

Hey ain't been on for a while u okay. Birthday tomorrow lost 13 lb for it wanted the stone but oh well still lost howve yous been doing xx

hi you
im doing great well done on the 13lbs and hey its only a 1lb off a stone you done really well
hope your keeping ok

Back