new and alot to loose!

hi jmlw
im doing great thanks hope you have a good loss tomorrow

Goood :) yeahh I hope I do to lol. Went to.pizza hut earlier everyone else stuffed there face and I had salad haha xxx

wow well done thats great xxx

Heyy how did ur weigh in go? I onlu lost 1 n half I cried my eyes put and went to bed but just trying again this week so hopefully loose more this week xx

jmlw least you loss love and thats great x

Heyy how did ur weigh in go? I onlu lost 1 n half I cried my eyes put and went to bed but just trying again this week so hopefully loose more this week xx

JMLW1992 Keep possitive :) , a loss is a loss, 3.5lb for me where all in this together we can beat it X

I know but I really had my hopes up so was so disappointed but hopefully a bigger weight loss this week xx
i know how you feel i really do mine loss was zero this week i have exercised every single day and ate well but hey it happens and i thought to myself come on girl do not give up its one week of the rest of your life you need to keep it up and i just got on with it i was sad angry but im more determined to turn it round this week :D xx

Awww well I hope u do good this week im sure it will come off this week it would of just been muscle last week. I had a sneaky weigh on the wii and its telling me ive put on. I will be furious if that happens tomorow :( xxx

oh jmlw i hope its just being horrid the wii my fingers or crossed for you love xxxx:D

how did your w.i go jmlw xx

I lost 2 so 1 off my half stone but went to newcastle last night had about a bizillion syns but it was good so.i.suppose I cant complain haha xx

hi jmlw well done on the loss

Hiii everyone :) yous okay I lost half a pound yesterday which was good considerig the week ive had but really trying his week
.need a big weight loss for a change. . Hope all is well xxx

Back