New and confused....please help (ee sp)

Shygirl84

Hi, I've restarted this evening and am working my way through the member's pack and meal planning. In the everyday extra easy booklet on pg 5 it states under 5 top toast toppers that baked beans counts as sp. How? Beans is a p, I get that, but where does the s come from? Thank you in advance x

Baked beans are a 'P' (protein) free food (see page 19). I suppose we just need to balance things out ourselves - so maybe have a S on the side, or as fruit for afters.

I understand how I could have s as something extra, what I don't understand is that the booklet has marked the beans on toast meal as sp. I can't work out that it is. I wonder if it's an error in the booklet?

They answer this on the website. Basically having said 50:50 they then say use common sense for things like beans on toast and maybe snack on some fruit later.

I have seen elsewhere that if you are using a Hex (the toast) then that takes care of the portion control so the proportions are not so important.

They answer this on the website. Basically having said 50:50 they then say use common sense for things like beans on toast and maybe snack on some fruit later.

I have seen elsewhere that if you are using a Hex (the toast) then that takes care of the portion control so the proportions are not so important.

Thank you. I did look at the website, but when there is so much information when you are starting from scratch it isn't difficult to miss things.

Back