new and finding my way around

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Cazza1, 18 February 2014 Social URL.

1. Cazza1

Cazza1 Member

Start Weight:
    79.4kg
    Diet:
    weightwatchers
    hi all, just joined and am working my way around.
    I have 35 lb to lose in order to lower my weight and therefore my risk of a heart attack . Have lost 28lb on weight watchers by attending the meetings but can no longer attend meeting due to work. Hoping by joining here i can keep up the momentum,
    Cazza

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mo53

mo53 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(17.24%)
    Hello Cazza1.You have done really well with weightwatchers haven't you. Brilliant. You mention reducing the risk of heart problems. Is this because the doctor has mentioned it? I only ask because I was diagnosed with unstable angina a year ago and I am dieting as I hope it will help my health.

4. Cazza1

Cazza1 Member

Start Weight:
    79.4kg
    Diet:
    weightwatchers
    I had a check up with the dr and they calculated my risk factor. There is a hiistory of heart attacks in the family too. Have lost my motivation a bit as cannot get to meetings.

Cazza

5. mo53

mo53 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(17.24%)
    Hello again. Im sure if you use the website for the same questions as you asked at group and stick to your plan you should be fine. What day are you going to weigh? Im Thursday.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.