new and finding my way around

Cazza1

hi all, just joined and am working my way around.
I have 35 lb to lose in order to lower my weight and therefore my risk of a heart attack . Have lost 28lb on weight watchers by attending the meetings but can no longer attend meeting due to work. Hoping by joining here i can keep up the momentum,
Cazza

Hello Cazza1.You have done really well with weightwatchers haven't you. Brilliant. You mention reducing the risk of heart problems. Is this because the doctor has mentioned it? I only ask because I was diagnosed with unstable angina a year ago and I am dieting as I hope it will help my health.

Hello Cazza1.You have done really well with weightwatchers haven't you. Brilliant. You mention reducing the risk of heart problems. Is this because the doctor has mentioned it? I only ask because I was diagnosed with unstable angina a year ago and I am dieting as I hope it will help my health.

I had a check up with the dr and they calculated my risk factor. There is a hiistory of heart attacks in the family too. Have lost my motivation a bit as cannot get to meetings.

Cazza

Hello again. Im sure if you use the website for the same questions as you asked at group and stick to your plan you should be fine. What day are you going to weigh? Im Thursday.

Back