New and Improved Bee's Diary on SW

I hope that all is ok with you!! You can do it :) xx

Ruth
X

Hey!! I'm here, I'm here, so sorry for the radio silence, I've had such a mad week! But good news, folks, I've totally been sticking to plan. At my weigh in on Monday I was 11st2lb which is a 7lb loss! I couldn't believe it when I saw it. Since then I've been down with a bad chest, affected by hayfever and asthma and all the lot. So I've not been able to exercise or do much at all, had to have a couple of days off work too. And this can be a hairy time when you're feeling rough and sluggish, easy to go for the wrong foods. But I've so enjoyed last week of good healthy eating and what it's done to how I feel in my own skin, I've kept at it. I'll try and catch up on all your diaries, sorry I've not been much support this week. Keep going, peeps! Xx

Just wolved this down for late lunch, such a treat, all totally fweeeeeee
image.jpeg

Just wolved this down for late lunch, such a treat, all totally fweeeeeee
View attachment 181646

Hey!! I'm here, I'm here, so sorry for the radio silence, I've had such a mad week! But good news, folks, I've totally been sticking to plan. At my weigh in on Monday I was 11st2lb which is a 7lb loss! I couldn't believe it when I saw it. Since then I've been down with a bad chest, affected by hayfever and asthma and all the lot. So I've not been able to exercise or do much at all, had to have a couple of days off work too. And this can be a hairy time when you're feeling rough and sluggish, easy to go for the wrong foods. But I've so enjoyed last week of good healthy eating and what it's done to how I feel in my own skin, I've kept at it. I'll try and catch up on all your diaries, sorry I've not been much support this week. Keep going, peeps! Xx

Hello!

Your food looks wonderful! And well done that is an amazing loss and I bet you are buzzing!!!!
I hope that you feel better soon :( not nice being poorly at all. You sound like you're on it and in the zone!

Ruth
X

It's been a glorious weekend, the most beautiful weather and I have tried and get out and about as much as I can. Had a good weekend food wise, treated myself to a little meal out with a good friend last night and enjoyed it without guilt. Coz that's life :) It's weigh in tonight, I am hoping for maybe 1-2lb loss, last week of course was amazing but it was also the beginners' weight loss when a lot of water comes off and I reckon it'll stabilise now hopefully to a normal average loss. I've been loving quark at the moment, I sweeten it slightly and add frozen fruit and it's delicious!

Sorry for the slow update, my weigh in was Monday night, 2lb off! Whoop! That's 9lb in two weeks, I'm more than chuffed. I know it'll slow down now but it's a great start, I was 11st exactly and was willing the scales to tip just under so I could see the 10s...next time though. I'm so much happier in myself and I'm back to exercising although it's a case of building it up slowly and be sensible because I do get inflammation in the joints easily with fibromyalgia and I can do loads one day and be fine and do the same the next day and it wipes me out and I'm just sluggish and in pain for the next few days. Delicate balance. But I'm eating like a horse at the moment, I reckon I'm due soon...so glad that it's not affected my losses so far because I can put it away! I guess the plan works huh....do you ever get these moments where you're munching through the biggest plate of delicious food and think oh dear, one day the bubble is gonna burst and I find that this no longer works ...?

Back