new and loads of questions!

Hi every one, i am so glad i came across this web site! i am on day 5 of ts and am starting to feel confused at what im doing or if i am doing it right! i am have three packs per day and just black tea/coffee and water to drink, going to do this for 2 weeks then drop one pack and have eve meal for two weeks. is that right? i need to loose about 2 stone? i am so so worried about putting weight back on once i start eating again and dont want to have gone through this for nothing.
this is going to be first weekend on ts, been invited to a party, going to go and drink water in the corner! lol
also what do you all do to keep occupied, i find it so hard in the eves so i go to bed before the children! so sorry for the long moan! x any help would help my head so much. xx:confused:

hi, and welcome! I'm sure someone will be along shortly to advise you, but have a look at the "sticky" threads as there's lots of info there.

If you are planning to swap from TS (total solution - 3 packs/day) to WS (working solution) then you should still have 3 packs per day PLUS a low carb meal ... there's a recipe section (I think).

1 pack and 1 meal may not give you the correct dily nutrient requirements.

Good luck :)

Welcome and Well done for getting to day 5 on your own, good luck for the rest of the week and your first WI!! :D

As missbiker says you dont drop a pack when you introduce a low carb meal, you need to still have all 3 of them.

Yeah iv also made that mistake, at the beginning I wanted to eat somthing, so i ate a salad n chicken and only had two meal replacements, i ended up having less than 600cals that day but the thing I realised is that you don't get your 100 RDA's if you don't have three meal replacements which is the main point in keeping your nutrients in level. If you going to have a meal I suggest you still have you three replacements and a low carb meal as mentioned below.. Goood Luckk!

Thank you guys so much for your replies. Well its 240am and I just can't sleep! Goodness knows where the energy is coming from! X

Hi so how do you go about starting to eat normal again? So i am on three packs and nothing else for two weeks. Then three packs and low carb meal for two weeks , what then ? How do you stop the shakes? Or should I just do three shakes and meal for one werk? Also do you know what are good vegetarian low /no carb foods? Sorry again for all the questions! I really have got myself into a panic twist! X x

Hi so how do you go about starting to eat normal again? So i am on three packs and nothing else for two weeks. Then three packs and low carb meal for two weeks , what then ? How do you stop the shakes? Or should I just do three shakes and meal for one werk? Also do you know what are good vegetarian low /no carb foods? Sorry again for all the questions! I really have got myself into a panic twist! X x

Hi Scarlett and welcome! How long do you want to do TS for? You say you have 2 stone to lose so do you want to lose all this with Exante and then 're-feed' back onto food? Exante have several solutions so if you let us know what your aims are then maybe we can give you more specific help. On your other query, I'm veggie and at the moment when I go back to food properly I know I'm gonna stick to low carbing cos it suits me..... I'll have to research that further but at the moment I've ordered a couple of veggie books on low carb eating so helpfully they'll help. When I do WS (working solution) I have my 3 packs and then have a low carb meal which is usually plenty of green veg, mushrooms, beansprouts that sort of thing and then smoked tofu, quorn or egg for protein. Hope that's helped a bit but do let us know if you have more questions:D

Back