New and looking for friends!

Hello!!

I started LL on Thursday and haven't told anyone, but stumbled across this site and felt all motivated, so thought I'd give it a go!! I've never used forums before, so am a little daunted, but thought it would be a good distraction for the moment- plus I am working towards a new me- this could be part of my transformation- technological genius AND skinnie-minnie- who could resist?!

Aside from that there isn't too much to tell, I have a normal life- I live in a flat in Leeds with my boyfriend- with all the usual challenges these men set us, I sew ALOT and in an ideal world would do that for a living, but haven't had the nerve to make that leap just yet and have my wonderful tortoise Malcolm as the most important person in my life. It's all very simple.

Hopefully I haven't made some very obvious mistake and if this posts I will have made my first tentative step towards technological genius!

Pigtails1983 :) xxx

Hello! Good news is it DID post lol your a technical whizz now. Hope you do as well with your weight loss!

Welcome to the forum, there's some great little guides and information on how to use the forum in the sticky section at thestart of the intro section, hopefully that will help a bit...maybe you sould set up a ticker?

good luck with your weight loss goals!

Hello from the US of A!! I'm Lilah and I'm really new here too. I'm also looking for support and motivation. I start the "Sacred Heart" diet on Monday, and I'm thrilled!! Good luck to you, and I really am looking forward to all the success that everybody seems to be having. :) WELCOME! :D

Back