New and looking for support

Hello, I'm another newbie and I'm really hoping for some weight loss support. I don't really feel like I can talk to my husband about dieting -he just rolls his eyes and says he doesn't care what I weigh. Well, I care! Was on WW last year and it worked for me but then had a traumatic job loss and move across the country. So, loss of all friends and motivation and support. I'm trying Dukan now and it seems fairly easy so far. But I freak out easily if my weight doesn't consistently go down and then beat myself up and want to quit trying. I'm hoping that I will find the motivation, support, and patience I need here!

Hi!
You'll definitely find plenty of support here. Usually I end up giving up after a week, on my third week now and minimins has really helped to keep me motivated :D Good luck x

Welcome Sistercreighton:welcome2:

Very sorry to hear about your job loss and the loss of your friends, it is not easy to get over trauma like that and I hope in time you will and I am sure you will get the support you need now on your weight loss journey and make new friends here as we are a friendly bunch:D

Have a look in the Dukan forum and I am sure our members there will be more the willing to help you out where they can. Here is a link to the forum...

Dukan Diet - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

The link below will help you make your way around MiniMins.

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-new-members-guided-tour-minimins.html

If you need any help please ask:)

hi everyone - Im new - just joined today and wanted to say hello and ask some advice! (how do I make this writing smaller??) I did LL two years ago and lost 5 stone - I've since put it all back on :( I had my first baby 4 months ago - Sophies a wee gem and i dont want her to have a fat unhealthy mummy! LL is too expensive and I am on my own - so cant get out to the classes anyway. I started Avidlite on Monday - I ve been feeling starving but I know the way it works - and hopefully itll pass soon! Do any of you know - the meal reaplcement shakes - does one constitute one meal? I've been having two MRP bars (1 meal according to pack) and 3 shakes - is this the correct daily amount? advice please! Thanks x

Back