New and needing guidance

Hi,
I'm on my 2nd week. I lost 13lbs the 1st week which I'm really happy with,
my worry is iv almost completed week 2 ( due to be weighed in Monday morning) and it seems as though I've not lost anything, I've stuck to LT 100% so feeling really gutted about this. I have had my TOTM too this week but surely I should of lost something????
Please help I'm feeling bit dispondant now :-(

well done on your loss , you could have lost inches ,
did you do your body measurements, then you can see yourself shrink,
keep going you have done the hard bit

No didn't take measurements but can tell by my clothing, nothing seems to of changed this week, feeling very dissapointed, it's hard when you put so much into it... Especially when your still having to cook for the household and feed the baby and you get no reward and the end of the week :-(

Thank you for your advice, I really hope this is the case. :) I feel like I'm doing so well I like and have no urge to give in so really hope it's working for me.

At the begining

Hi, remember that in the first week many people have massive losses and that is due to the water going.
I was really disappointed in my first week having read so many great stories about people losing 10 to 14 lbs the first week, I lost 6lbs.
But more importantly - and I learnt to do this - STOP comparing your own losses with everyone elses. A pound loss for you is still a pound loss.
A good and realistic guide/rule on lipotrim is that on AVERAGE we lose a stone a month. So one week it can be 2lbs, another 5lbs extra. Don't stress it - as long as you lose who cares!!! The scales are going in the right direction.

Well done on your loss for the second week, and don't get freaked out if you only lose a couple of pounds one of the other weeks.

Best of luck and keep at it. Lisa

well done on your loss thats good .
a loss is a loss. keep on going you will on monthly target of a stone and more .

Back