New and needing some advice please :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by tumshie73, 18 May 2011 Social URL.

1. tumshie73

tumshie73 Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    hi everyone - Im new - just joined today and wanted to say hello and ask some advice! I did LL two years ago and lost 5 stone - I've since put it all back on :( I had my first baby 4 months ago - Sophie's a wee gem and i dont want her to have a fat unhealthy mummy! LL is too expensive and I am on my own - so cant get out to the classes anyway. I started Avidlite on Monday - I ve been feeling starving but I know the way it works - and hopefully itll pass soon! Do any of you know - the meal reaplcement shakes - does one constitute one meal? I've been having two MRP bars (1 meal according to pack) and 3 shakes - is this the correct daily amount? advice please! Thanks x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Slimming World - at home
    Hi - I'm using avidlight too. I have 4 avidlite 'meals' a day. porridge, soup, spaghetti or cottage pie and a shake. I also have 1/2 a pint of skimmed milk. I don't use milk in the porridge or shakes. The site says 2 packs = 1 meal - but if you are doing a vlcd then 1 pack = 1 meal. I haven't used the bars at all. Let me know how you get on. I have lost 8 lb in 10 days so must be doing something right - though I still feel hungry most of the time.
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Pleased you have joined us. Good luck.

Irene xx
  5. Lilah.Irelynn

Lilah.Irelynn Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Sacred Heart
    Hello!! I'm Lilah!! I, too, need to lose my "baby fat"!! I start the "Sacred Heart" diet on Monday and can not wait!! Good Luck to you on your trek up weight loss mountain!! :)
  6. bunny_hops

bunny_hops Violet is shrinking

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Exante TS was using Xenical and eating low fat and low cal. Exante baby!!!
    wishing you well on your weight loss journey
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.