New and needing some advice please :)

tumshie73

hi everyone - Im new - just joined today and wanted to say hello and ask some advice! I did LL two years ago and lost 5 stone - I've since put it all back on :( I had my first baby 4 months ago - Sophie's a wee gem and i dont want her to have a fat unhealthy mummy! LL is too expensive and I am on my own - so cant get out to the classes anyway. I started Avidlite on Monday - I ve been feeling starving but I know the way it works - and hopefully itll pass soon! Do any of you know - the meal reaplcement shakes - does one constitute one meal? I've been having two MRP bars (1 meal according to pack) and 3 shakes - is this the correct daily amount? advice please! Thanks x

Hi - I'm using avidlight too. I have 4 avidlite 'meals' a day. porridge, soup, spaghetti or cottage pie and a shake. I also have 1/2 a pint of skimmed milk. I don't use milk in the porridge or shakes. The site says 2 packs = 1 meal - but if you are doing a vlcd then 1 pack = 1 meal. I haven't used the bars at all. Let me know how you get on. I have lost 8 lb in 10 days so must be doing something right - though I still feel hungry most of the time.

Hello!! I'm Lilah!! I, too, need to lose my "baby fat"!! I start the "Sacred Heart" diet on Monday and can not wait!! Good Luck to you on your trek up weight loss mountain!! :)

wishing you well on your weight loss journey

Back