New and with lots to lose

Well done on your loss that's great. Yes I'm gonna have to join and get the books. There's one on tomorrow near me I could go there and get the books etc. thanks Trisha :) x

Don't worry about having lots to lose, we all have to start somewhere. :) I needed to lose 11 stones when I started and the thought was scary, but time flies and Weight Watchers isn't restrictive so it's very do-able! I've now lost 7.5 stones with WW and you're in good hands with them! I don't have an iPhone but I have heard positive things about the WW app for it and how simple and convenient it is. You can get packs from the WW website by ordering them - not sure what the prices are but they have a price list there. And good luck with your journey! :)

Hi Mandatory wow that's amazing losing 7.5 st. Brilliant. Yes I'm joining next Wednesday after the bank holiday. I won't do it at home. Well is just goes to prove this diet does work. Good for you. :) xx

My facebook id is in my profile, if someone could send me a friend request or a link via facebook would appreciate it x

Back