New at Exante

Maddymay

Never tried Exante before but have now sent off for it and awaiting its arrival - hopefully Tuesday 8th January. I am at my heaviest at 15 stone and want to lose at least 5 stone as quick as possible. I would love to join you all supporting and being supported in the days ahead. Anyone else starting or have recently started.

Hey, welcome to the Exante community here on minimins! You're in good company, there's a good number of us all starting out around now or just recently started, so you'll have lots of support and we're all in the same boat together. I'm a similar weight and also hoping to lose 5stone. I tried to start originally just over a week ago but ended up messing up over new year and decided to take a few days to reevaluate my life choices, what I really want and why I'm doing this - getting back to it on Monday so we'll be starting around the same time! Hope to see you around the forum, and good luck in your Exante journey! :)

Hey, I'm restarting today for my wedding next year. Have had success in the past but always found life got in the way. Motivated to stay dedicated this time and keep it off! I'm a similar weight as well and hoping to lose a similar amount. Would be good to know other people to help stay motivated

Hey, welcome to the Exante community here on minimins! You're in good company, there's a good number of us all starting out around now or just recently started, so you'll have lots of support and we're all in the same boat together. I'm a similar weight and also hoping to lose 5stone. I tried to start originally just over a week ago but ended up messing up over new year and decided to take a few days to reevaluate my life choices, what I really want and why I'm doing this - getting back to it on Monday so we'll be starting around the same time! Hope to see you around the forum, and good luck in your Exante journey! :)
Thanks Starbuck, and good luck with your start tomorrow, probably a better time to start - new week, everything kinda back to normal. I am nervous but hopeful and believe I have enough willpower to get through the first week.

Hey, I'm restarting today for my wedding next year. Have had success in the past but always found life got in the way. Motivated to stay dedicated this time and keep it off! I'm a similar weight as well and hoping to lose a similar amount. Would be good to know other people to help stay motivated
oh Congratulations on your engagement, well that is a great motivation. How long do you think it will take you to lose it? I have a knee replacement due - no date yet - but if I can get the weight off then I will put myself down to be called at any time.

Hi everyone, I am back again and again determined. Did a lot of thinking and talking to myself yesterday and decided to try once more, I am a similar weight also.

Hi everyone, I am back again and again determined. Did a lot of thinking and talking to myself yesterday and decided to try once more, I am a similar weight also.
Oh good loads of us starting together - i am waiting for my Exante to come in post but today I am still going to stick to the 600 kcals and hopefully it will come tomorrow.

Well my exante packs arrived so relieved to be using them from now on last two days were really hard sticking to 800 kcals with food - was late this morning so had to run without breakfast and was at a conference today where soup and sandwiches were provided, I declined both and was able to do so with no fuss, I dont think anyone even noticed I wasnt eating. Drank loads of water throughout the day and ate a lovely soup followed by a exante meal when I got home. Thats me for today foodwise, have went a bit under but was a little over yesterday so not too worried. Very impressed with the exante meal wasnt expecting it to be so tasty.

Hi Maddymay,

Welcome to Exante it’s great. I have lost my weight mainly on Cambridge before finding Exante when my consultant quit Cambridge. To be honest they are both the same except with Cambridge you pay more for your products to cover the cost of the consultant.

I am back after putting 7lbs on over Christmas which I have already lost in my first week back on the plan. I didn’t add my Christmas weight to my stats. I started at 15 st 7lbs and I am now 12st 13. I really want to get down to 11 stone.

Drink lots of water and stay strong xx

Hi Maddymay,

Welcome to Exante it’s great. I have lost my weight mainly on Cambridge before finding Exante when my consultant quit Cambridge. To be honest they are both the same except with Cambridge you pay more for your products to cover the cost of the consultant.

I am back after putting 7lbs on over Christmas which I have already lost in my first week back on the plan. I didn’t add my Christmas weight to my stats. I started at 15 st 7lbs and I am now 12st 13. I really want to get down to 11 stone.

Drink lots of water and stay strong xx
HI Rolo
You have done so well and 7llbs is not unreasonable to put on over christmas, it is very encouraging to see your loss - how long has it taken you to get there. You are well on your way to getting to goal. I feel very determined to keep on track and get rid of this weight and know water is the key!

Hi, Maddymay,

I lost it from August to November however I only followed the plan weekdays during September and October due to family commitments/parties. When I didn’t follow the plan on a weekend I ate very low carb and I don’t drink alcohol so I was still reasonably good on the weekends.

This time though I am doing it 100% 7 days a week until I lose my remaining 2 stone.

I drink at least 3 litres of water and 4 coffees every day. I take psyllium husk capsules everyday with a large glass of water before my breakfast to stop constipation.

Another tip avoid watching tv unless it’s on catch up! Adverts are evil when you are hungry.

The only thing I struggle with is feeling cold but I was lucky enough to get lots of new pj’s for Christmas so I am feeling nice and snug at the moment!

Keep busy and no matter how tempted you stay strong it’s so worth it xx

Hello, well I have started day 4 of total solution, and I feel very tired and fatigued today, (I am totally aware that it could be psychological, as I hear a wee voice in my head encouraging me to eat incase I get very sick). I have found it quite easy to date, although i really need to up my water intake, drinking a lot more today - the porridge I find very sweet and the shepherds pie not great, however the soups and the shakes fantastic and the pot meals really nice. Anybody else sleeping an awful lot more?

Well after having breakfast and lunch - pea and ham pasta, smells awful, has a poor aftertaste but very filling. I have drank about 4 cups of tea and 2 litres of water and am feeling so much better - have to do something for work tonight so am keen to feel good for that. I still have a meal left for today as well which is great!

Hi!

I am restarting a TFR too, Lipotrim, similar to Exante - Day Two for me today.

How are you all getting on?
I am on day 4 gemBino - didnt feel great this morning but other than that am doing okay. I am on 3 meals a day with exante and 250ml of semiskimmed milk to bring it up to 800kcals and 2 litres of water. HOw is day 2 going

Well after having breakfast and lunch - pea and ham pasta, smells awful, has a poor aftertaste but very filling. I have drank about 4 cups of tea and 2 litres of water and am feeling so much better - have to do something for work tonight so am keen to feel good for that. I still have a meal left for today as well which is great!

Hi,

How are you feeling now Maddymay? Xx

I am on day 4 gemBino - didnt feel great this morning but other than that am doing okay. I am on 3 meals a day with exante and 250ml of semiskimmed milk to bring it up to 800kcals and 2 litres of water. HOw is day 2 going

Hi Maddy

I’m doing okay thank you 😊 I’m into week two now.

How are you?

It was weigh in day yesterday and I lost 7 pounds -which is good but I did break my diet on Sunday - I went to visit my mother (brothers sisters and loads of other family there as well) we always get a dinner and I was going to bring my soup with me but I forgot - I really wasnt keen to tell them I was dieting as they are not overweight and would ask too many questions that I dont want to answer so just got stuck in- at dinner just took vegetables and potatoes and felt very good but as the day progressed and more tea was made (Irish family, tea and food always available) I just ate but i was kept in check somewhat by my daughter who would whisper "No you dont need that" every now and again - extremely annoying but it kept me from totally eating up everything on the table. Anyway I got back to diet on Monday and this week have been very good - drinking loads of water and eating my three exante meals. Not going to mothers this weekend so there should be no temptations. Still sleeping loads and think I am back in ketosis again after Sunday. How is everyone else doing.

Back