New at Exante

It was weigh in day yesterday and I lost 7 pounds -which is good but I did break my diet on Sunday - I went to visit my mother (brothers sisters and loads of other family there as well) we always get a dinner and I was going to bring my soup with me but I forgot - I really wasnt keen to tell them I was dieting as they are not overweight and would ask too many questions that I dont want to answer so just got stuck in- at dinner just took vegetables and potatoes and felt very good but as the day progressed and more tea was made (Irish family, tea and food always available) I just ate but i was kept in check somewhat by my daughter who would whisper "No you dont need that" every now and again - extremely annoying but it kept me from totally eating up everything on the table. Anyway I got back to diet on Monday and this week have been very good - drinking loads of water and eating my three exante meals. Not going to mothers this weekend so there should be no temptations. Still sleeping loads and think I am back in ketosis again after Sunday. How is everyone else doing.

Well done on being restrained Maddy! Much easier said than done! If I have one teeny tiny bad thing I think I’ve ruined it and go all Tasmanian devil on my kitchen eating anything and everything in sight 🙈 This is something I need to work on.

Amazing 7lb loss!!

Well done on being restrained Maddy! Much easier said than done! If I have one teeny tiny bad thing I think I’ve ruined it and go all Tasmanian devil on my kitchen eating anything and everything in sight 🙈 This is something I need to work on.

Amazing 7lb loss!!
oh I know that feeling well its as though you will never be full and nothing ever sates that appetite. Do you know how I can change my sticker to reflect my weight - it is changed in my account but alas not on my messages. It is hard isnt it? I am trying to take one day at a time if I look too far into the future it seems completely overwhelming but if I can keep to thinking just today the days very quickly turn into weeks. You have done so well, you must be proud of yourself.

Glad you’re good.

I’m still plodding along....

It’s strange as 8 weeks feels so far away and yet the last two weeks feel like they have gone quite quickly.

Keep plodding before you know it you will hit your target! 8 weeks will fly. I don’t really keep account of the days now I know I started back on the 2nd January and hope to be at target by the end of February.

Although I now have to factor in a leaving do and an engagement meal for god sake can people not just wait to celebrate once I am thin lol as if they are so rude 😂

It was weigh in day yesterday and I lost 7 pounds -which is good but I did break my diet on Sunday - I went to visit my mother (brothers sisters and loads of other family there as well) we always get a dinner and I was going to bring my soup with me but I forgot - I really wasnt keen to tell them I was dieting as they are not overweight and would ask too many questions that I dont want to answer so just got stuck in- at dinner just took vegetables and potatoes and felt very good but as the day progressed and more tea was made (Irish family, tea and food always available) I just ate but i was kept in check somewhat by my daughter who would whisper "No you dont need that" every now and again - extremely annoying but it kept me from totally eating up everything on the table. Anyway I got back to diet on Monday and this week have been very good - drinking loads of water and eating my three exante meals. Not going to mothers this weekend so there should be no temptations. Still sleeping loads and think I am back in ketosis again after Sunday. How is everyone else doing.
Well done Maddymay that is a great weight loss! You did the right thing Sunday, I agree you don’t always need to tell people you are on a weight loss plan. You did great well done you xx

Keep plodding before you know it you will hit your target! 8 weeks will fly. I don’t really keep account of the days now I know I started back on the 2nd January and hope to be at target by the end of February.

Although I now have to factor in a leaving do and an engagement meal for god sake can people not just wait to celebrate once I am thin lol as if they are so rude 😂
Very inconsiderate of them indeed why do they always need food and drink to celebrate - they could go for a walk instead! I too am doing a workshop at the end of next week overnight stay so it is going to be hard to negotiate with myself about that. I can do breakfast first day and night meal the second day but it is eating through the day and evening though I could feign illness

Well I am not hungry, but i am craving for something (yeah its rubbish food - not any one particular thing, just anything and loads of it) how do I get rid of the cravings I wonder and will they ever stay away. I suppose i have only done 6 days straight with no hiccups and I know I havent drank enough water today. It says it takes 30 days to get your body to stop a habit so I hope craving crappy food is a habit and I get through the next few weeks and then no more cravings! I am tired and its only 3.15 so I cannot seek refuge in bed. I will actually put down the computer and go finish cleaning the kitchen. Children eating pringles beside me not fair - going to find a more supportive family.

Right I have completely done 1 week total exante and I am not hungry at all. I was feeling really slim this morning but then I looked in the mirror......I am due to put my next order in and there are some of the packs really nice and some not so - I will be a bit more discerning this time. Banana shakes and smoothies will definitely be on, maybe throw in a few strawberry ones as well. No porridge - hate it (I dont like ordinary porridge so it was a bit silly even thinking of getting it) Most of the soups are lovely particularly vegetable so will get plenty of those and will have to relook at the meals - liked the dahl and spag bols but wasnt fussed on the shepherds pie or the pasta carbonara.

Great loss! I’m finding my cravings are worse this week although I know I’m not hungry. You’ll be in the next stone bracket before you know it.

So week 3 finished and although i spent most of this week not on exante but being sensible, I lost 2 pounds - havent got under the 14 stone but I am pleasantly surprised that I had any loss at all. So no work trips away, social nights out, visiting relatives on the horizon so starting this week with a spring in my step and a commitment to get well under the 14.

All it takes is to keep going and roll with the social events. You’ll be in the 13’s before you know it.

All it takes is to keep going and roll with the social events. You’ll be in the 13’s before you know it.
i am jumping on and off the scales every morning and still the 13 number does not appear. But major dilemma, doing so well this week but my exante has been delayed til monday and I have 3 porridges and 1 shake left - i hate the porridge, tried it this morning again OMG what am i going to do - I live in Northern Ireland can you buy these in any shops. Any suggestions please?

Well I checked everything out and no exante before Monday but I went and got myself a box of slim fast bars they are 217 cals each so I wont go too much over. I have avoided the bars with exante simply because I would eat too many of them but I thought I would risk this as I do feel quite disciplined today. So two bars and a shake for the the next two days!

Okay start of the weekend and I can do this - I have the food I need I have changed my avatar I have updated my signature, so I am good to go and keep this up. Earlier today, I cleared out all my large size trousers and went up and put them in the charity bin - they are gone, so I can't cheat now as I will have no clothes to wear. The size down is still a bit tight but I have no choice. Not doing anything this weekend, cleaning house, getting a passport sorted for youngest but other than that I have no chores on the horizon, no work to do and no family to visit so just me, the kids and husband.

Okay into my 6th week and have lost 1 stone 2 pounds and i think I should have lost about 1.5 stone by now but I know at least it is coming off. Very tired, could sleep all day. But I am going to keep going.

Back again, went off grid for about a week stayed same weight and feeling despondent! Tired and sick of water - I didnt deserve to lose anything this week so dont know why I am disappointed and ofcourse I should be pleased that I didnt put any one

Back again, went off grid for about a week stayed same weight and feeling despondent! Tired and sick of water - I didnt deserve to lose anything this week so dont know why I am disappointed and ofcourse I should be pleased that I didnt put any one

Maddymay it's one week out of many. Stick to plan and you will lose weight.

Maddymay it's one week out of many. Stick to plan and you will lose weight.
Thank you Helen, I got my mojo back and have been doing good all week. I am down another couple of pounds this week which is good to see now I can update my avatar!

Back