New Bar flavours

Hi Everyone...

Well had my class lastnight and got the new bars..Peanut one I think is just a revamped Nut Crunch...same think (nuts with no coating)...but I haven't tried it yet.

The cranberry and raspberry crunch..... it is LOVELY!! It's very much like the Special K Bars which I used to think were really nice. (It has that kind of coating around it too).
It's sweet enough to give you a fix and it's pretty substantial too!

Finally some variety to keep me going for the last part of my journey!

OMG - am just munching on my first Raspberry and Cranberry Crunch bar - think I might have dies and gone to heaven! Tastes like the best thing I've eaten in years (I'm thinking that may just be down to a lack of solid food in the last 9 weeks mind you!)
As someone who has tried and subsequently refused to try again all of the other bars I can safely say this is soooooo much better than than any other LL product - can't wait for my new Peanut Crunch tomorrow - fingers crossed that its just as good!

MM x

I'm just sat eating the Raspberry and Cranberry bar now too - it's quite firm and very sweet - it does have that pretend chocolate around the outside of it .... it's much much nicer than the fruit one though.

How i wish I had one! I missed LL class this week as am away so got double packs last week. The nut crunch made me physically sick a couple of days ago. When I first tried it, I actually liked it but this week I found it revolting. I have some bars with me so have to eat them, but I literally force them down - they are just like window putty and before you ask, yes, I have tasted window putty - long story, don't ask! Can't wait for a cranberry bar

Hi DQ - no new bars in class yet so you havent missed out! Hopefully there by next week:)) I am however concerned that you have been licking window putty lol

How i wish I had one! I missed LL class this week as am away so got double packs last week. The nut crunch made me physically sick a couple of days ago. When I first tried it, I actually liked it but this week I found it revolting. I have some bars with me so have to eat them, but I literally force them down - they are just like window putty and before you ask, yes, I have tasted window putty - long story, don't ask! Can't wait for a cranberry bar

I used to almost enjoy the Nut Crunch. Then I thought I noticed a "musty" taste, but ignored it. That was until I opened 2 packs in a row & they were covered in blue mould!!! eurgghhhh!!!! LLC knew about the problem, and swapped for some Lemon bars, but I cant understand why they were never recalled??

When you are hungry anything will do! No really, I ate the putty for a dare, my brother gave me £10 because he was so impressed with me. It was REVOLTING and stuck to my teeth. I am making myself feel sick just thinking about it (LOL) But the lemon bar especially does have a certain putty like quality! :eek:

we tasted them this evening and everyone changed things in this weeks bags to get them. They are delish. There was some cut up on the table and we were all nibbling them. I have got one for each day but wondering if I will be able to stop at one they are so nice. May be problem. I tell you tomorrow what a whole bar is like

Hi pbfhpunk!..and everyone!

Well I've just taken a bite of the new crunchy peanut bar and my very first thought was 'Tracker Bars!!!!!!' ..I wasn't sure who would remember them and then I saw your post!

They are delicious...as are the cranberry bars!
FINALLY something I actually LOVE...
Can't wait til Monday's class to get more (I only took 4 bars - 2 of each of the new ones..damn it!! :D)

:)

:eat: Just finished my peanut bar and yummy., A bit dry but very filling and tasty. Not as big as the other nut bars but bigger than the normal ones. Feel like i have had something to eat. Goes very well with my morning coffee.:happy096:

We get ours next week!

I sooo wish we could have more than 1 bar a day. Both flavours are totally yummy. I've brought a cranberry & raspberry one to work with me for lunch & I can't stop thinking about it......:sigh:

ooooohhh I started this thread and I dont get mine until monday night, is jealous but pleased to get the reports of yum back on them xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I got mine on monday, the peanut bar is great but the cranberry one OHHHHHH SOOOOOO DELICIOUS!!! I'm sorry I didn't buy more! Can't wait till Monday.

Back