New Bars Available!

weasey

Gold Member
The new bars are available on the Slim and Save website to order as samples. They are:

Dark Chocolate and Coconut
Milk Chocolate and Praline
Milk Chocolate Vanilla and Almond

You can order samples of anything you haven't ordered before - even if you have ordered other samples in the past. Enjoy!

so how much are these bars do u know? im on exante diet but only have ss cottage pies :)

thanx

Thank you weasey, Oooo they sound nice!

Have just come online to post about them! Just spoke to Karen on the live chat, as was trying to put my first proper order together! They sound gorgeous-especially the praline one :) xx

ooh ooh!!! (trying not to sound like a crazy monkey) I'm there :gimi:

Ive ordered all 3 already.. :D

You know, I'm waiting for the nasty surprise from S&S, because this diet is just too good to be true! The meal packs and shakes are so buff and now they're introducing more bars! Im waiting for someone to tell me that this diet actually kills you in the end, lolllll

so how much are these bars do u know? im on exante diet but only have ss cottage pies :)

thanx

All samples are 99p each. After that prices for packs vary depending on the volume you buy.

You know, I'm waiting for the nasty surprise from S&S, because this diet is just too good to be true! The meal packs and shakes are so buff and now they're introducing more bars! Im waiting for someone to tell me that this diet actually kills you in the end, lolllll

I hope not because my goal is within sight-LOL! Have to agree with you Wisney, S&S is too good to be true to be a VLCD and ive just ordered my new bars!

I'm having real problems trying to order from the website. Every time I put in my card details, it looks like it's processing then just clears the form but doesn't actually order the products or set up my account. It's driving me nuts. I really want to get started but I'm not one for phone ordering. The new bars sound great. Especially the chocolate and coconut one.

Don't say that DarcyO!! :cry:

I always pay for S&S via paypal option, ive just placed an order this morning no problem. Do you have a paypal account?

Weeney, I used to have Paypal. May still be operational even if it needs updating. My bank uses Verisign which just doesn't appear on the webpage. Paypal or phone call may be my only options. Thanks.

Weeney, I used to have Paypal. May still be operational even if it needs updating. My bank uses Verisign which just doesn't appear on the webpage. Paypal or phone call may be my only options. Thanks.

Hope you get it sorted soon Galorious :)

All sorted. Great tech support. My packs are on the way!

Ooo these sound so lush!!! going to have to order the praline one :)

Fabulous news your packs will probably arrive tomorrow, their service is faultless and as for their diet its the best VLCD ive ever been on!

OOh thanks Weasey i was just looking on my last order if theyde updated any new bars and they hadnt :( defo ordering some *excited*

Catdog xx

Back