New Before/During Pics!

bekimo

Fighting Demons....
Ok, so I can't do before and afters cus I'm not finished yet.

So, I'm sitting here thinking about ways to get my head back on the right way of thinking, and I think. Photos! So I have put my lastest before and during combo together and I liked it so much I thought I would share with the group (that's you)!

12206-albums565-picture4099.jpg

Please excuse the cigar. It's my NYE madness showing!

B x

NY Resolution not to give them up then?! ;)

Difference in the pictures are amazing. Keep going chuck!

You look amazing in your "during2 pic, really gorgeous.

Can any one tell me how do put the two pics together in your signature?

/goes looking for flirt smilies.

Beki, you look gorgeous. Well done on doing so well last year and good luck with this year!

I have so far only worked out how to put them together on PAINT! I like things to be simple people who may be like "PAINT? What, is she in 2005 still?" Anyhoo, I was pondering this and I assume you just add that picture to your signature like you would a post. Anna, BL and Porgeous will know properly though cus they actually have them!

The NY resolution is to NOT GIVE UP!

B x

u look fab chic, the diff is amazing so far xxx

With sig pics I tend to use a http address from my photobucket account - but I MAY be cheating!

Aw, you look great Beki!!! :D :D

With regards to pics - I download pics into my album, and then just right click-copy-and paste into the signature, one right after the other.

You can also download from photobucket, etc., but its so simple to just copy from our forum albums. :)

hope that helps!

You look great, good luck for 2009.

Louale x

You look amazing!:wow:

Well done and all the best for 2009!

Love Min xxx

Thanks everyone. I appreciate the strokes a lot. I know I can count on you lot for happy thoughts!

B x

You look fab, love your avatar too :D

Oh, I so need to get my post count up so I can see everyone's photos! Sounds like you're doing amazingly well.

Back