New beginings

fat2fit

Today is the day of new beginnings for me. I started this diet back in April and I'm ashamed to say that i fell of the band wagon in a big way, and i was doing so well at the time:booboo:.

I decided to take a break after doing a few weeks of it........BIG, BIG mistake !! I found it so difficult to start back again, and have been starting and stopping it ever since then, until today. I've woken up with a positive mental attitude today, and I'm ready to make a good go at it, so here i am again:)

So glad i have this site to come back to as the comments and encouragement really does help to keep me focused when the going gets tough.

Well doing at taking the first step back on your journey. I tried CDC on and off for about 3 weeks before moving over here I'm on day 5 of my first attempt and I'm loving it. Good luck on your journey :)

The starting is really the hardest part of any of these VLCDs. I started with lipotrim and had intended to start for ages then had my nice last meal and went to the chemists to get it and the girl that did it was away for a week! Needless to say I then had a week of "last meals" - made it really hard to get into ketosis but now I am in it I want to stay here - makes life much easier and more bearable:)

fat2fit said:
Today is the day of new beginnings for me. I started this diet back in April and I'm ashamed to say that i fell of the band wagon in a big way, and i was doing so well at the time:booboo:.

I decided to take a break after doing a few weeks of it........BIG, BIG mistake !! I found it so difficult to start back again, and have been starting and stopping it ever since then, until today. I've woken up with a positive mental attitude today, and I'm ready to make a good go at it, so here i am again:)

So glad i have this site to come back to as the comments and encouragement really does help to keep me focused when the going gets tough.

Good luck hun, how did you get on with Day 1? x

I know the feeling...I had the same problem but had to remind myself why I'm doing this. Its always hard restarting but just think after day 3/4 it will get easier. Also helps to set yourself mini goals and each day 1 step at a time.

I'm on day 6 now and i've already lost 8ibs. Started on 15.13 did exante for a week and lost 10 pounds...but gained 3ib back on just before I started S&S. I'm now 14.13 and it's not even WI day yet! So pleased. So if I can do it, trust me you can :)

X

Back