New Beginning... Magiclove's Diary

Thats the spirit darling! Im sure youll have a great result next week like hannah said. Your doing so fab :mermaid: x

Thank you my love :)

I bumped into my ex on the tube last night and I'm still shaken up...

I haven't seen him in nearly 2 years and seeing him last night brought it all back!
Me and him always had this amazing chemistry between us and even though our relationship didn't work out, the feelings never stopped.
He isntantly noticed how good i looked and I could tell he wouldn't take his eyes off me (and likewise to be honest).
I honestly don't know what to feel at the moment. I must admit I haven't really stopped loving him and seeing him only confirmed that.
It did feel nice for him to pay me the compliment because this time I could honestly say 'thank you' rather than 'oh don't be silly', 'i look alright' etc. I knew I looked good. I had a dress on that I couldn't fit into for the past 3 years. I'm starting to carry myself differently too, I walk taller and start oozing confidence! :)
That did make me feel good but sad at the same time as I bloody missed him! :(
And he is so damn gorgeous too... ;)

Aww Magiclove!
I know EXACTLY how you feel, bumped into my ex halfway through abstinence and could tell he noticed how much weight i'd lost, and the sexual tension was insane! But he was there with his new girlfriend so it didn't go any further (as much as I wanted it to haha!)
But sounds like you still have strong feelings for him, and it sounds like he feels the same! Would you give it another go?
Its funny how on Lighter Life bumping into ex-boyfriends is the biggest confidence boost, when its something people usually dread!
xxxxxx

Awwww Hannah, as much as I fancy the pants off him (and likewise) i better not go there!
He broke my heart 2 years ago to the point I wanted to die... (not out of spite, it just wasn't working out).
Me and him will always have that chemistry between us and I will love him till the day I die but it's one of those situations you better leave alone. I simply would not survive another heartbreak and disappointment from him.
Besides, he has a girlfriend and I have (i think) a boyfriend...

Ahhh Magiclove,

Think as the saying goes 'if you love someone, you just have to let them go'...or something like that!

And you got a great 'positive stroke' out of it! :) xxxx

Hi Mags,
What a lovely confidence boost though eh? I usually look like Stig of the dump when I bump into my ex - lol !!
At least you were looking hot, hot, hot :D

BTW Han, loving your new pic - you look great :)

yoyo
xx

Look at you glam girls. Love the avatar pictures.
What a bitter sweet but satisfying moment for you seeing your ex Mags.
I do understand what you are talking about. It happened to me and I knew I looked good. Hold that moment............and move on.
Going back usually doesn't work. xx:break_diet:

How is everyone doing this weekend?
I'm at work all weekend which is ok I don't really mind.
I bought myself a really nice jumper dress in Zara yesterday and I'm wearing it today. The most shocking thing about it is that it's a proper mini! I AM WEARING A MINI DRESS!!!
I have some opaque tights and knee length boots on with it and even though I felt very self conscious when leaving the house, I feel absolutely great now! The girls at work have complimented me which is nice. I must say I feel kinda good :D

Wow - that sounds lovely.
Me thinks photos might need to be seen soon...................
Well done Mags xxxx
:happy096::girlpower:

Thanks Slenda.
I will sort some pics out soon :)

I had a really good day today despite the weather :sigh:
My other half spent it with me which was nice so he took me to my weigh in (I couldn't make it last night because I had to work late).
I lost 6 pounds last week!!! It looks like last week's weight gain was just an odd one as I seem to be back in the game :D

After that we went shopping and he bought me a really nice handbag bless him.
He is trying really hard to be there for me more despite his hectic work schedule so so far so good. I will still try and take it real slow and just enjoy our time together without putting pressure on either of us.
He is really supportive of me and LL which helps although he did joke with me today saying that if I go below 14st, he'll stop talking to me lol
He hasn't got much talking left to do then, has he?! ;)
Tomorrow we were supposed to go London Dungeon but I think we will opt for a cosy night in instead. I feel like watching dvd's and cuddling up to him rather than getting scared by lots of people covered in fake blood lol

Below is a picture of us he took on my iphone. I thought we look so cute so I thought I'd share it with you :eek:

Attachments

• 168.jpg
    168.jpg
    359.3 KB · Views: 105
Mags, how pretty are you hun! You both look so cute together in the picture. I hope you find what you're looking for in him and have a nice time together!

Lovely pic of you and OH Magda. xx

Gorgeous picture of you both :) and congrats again on loosing 6lbs huni!! Well done you xx

Thank you darling! :)
I feel like i'm finally turning the corner and getting to a really happy place!
Long live that feeling...

I haven't updated my diary for a while now but last few days have been crazy.
I honestly don't know what my name is at the moment, I have so much work as my assistant manager has been moved to another store and I'm faced running a flagship store with 2.5M turnover ON MY OWN at Xmas!!!
It's a joke! How do they expect me to cope by myself! We hardly could manage before and now it's just going to be 10 times worse!
:(
I'm faced doing double shifts for the next two months and I am dreading it! It's too much!
To make matters worse I will not get paid more for my time and instead I will get 'time in lieu'!
What a fcuking joke!!! Everyone knows that retail managers can NEVER take the time back because we are always needed at work!
Next year they say... Yeah, right!
I'm peed off as you can tell becuase I feel I'm being taken advantage of big time and I also know I can't do anything about it. I can't quit 50 days before xmas can I?
I swear ladies, retail management is the most unappreciated and underpaid profession!
I need to bite my tongue and just get on with it but come January I seriously need to rethink my carreer and the future as I cannot do this anymore.
I have no private life anymore, I never have time, I'm always tired. This is not what life is about! For real!! :(

On a positive note, I am still going strong with LL.
Had my WI last night and I lost 4lbs. I'm officially half way there!
YAY!!!! :)

Congrats on your 4lb loss mags! Your doing great :D. As for your job thats terrible hun! So is there really nothing you can do ? I dont really blame you as that would really nark me off big time, people just love taking advantage and its not fair :(.

No sadly I can't do much about it. I'm still fighting to get a new AM on board to help me but it looks increasingly unlikely.
I'm in meetings all day today at head office so let's see what will the outcome be...

Back