New Beginning... Magiclove's Diary

Hi Magic,
How did your meeting go? It is completely unreasonable for them to expect you to work double shifts, on your own and the fact that your getting 'time in lieu' which you won't be able to take is ridiculous!

Well done for staying on track and 4ibs is an absolutely fantastic loss! You are doing so well and now your halfway, not long to go now!

xxxxx

Well they have given me someone. They started on weds and so far I'm not very impressed! This girl was a store manager and she doesn't know basics! I know it's early days and so on but I need someone strong and not someone I have to 'babysit' on top of everything else I need to do!!
I am not a happy bunny at the moment!
I'm doing a 14 day shift today as we're putting our Xmas deco in. Haven't seen my man in nearly 2 weeks..
:(

Oh well. Off I go to work x

Well, i went to see my LLC this afternoon even though my normal meeting is at 8pm. I'm feeling really crap today, been feeling really sick all day so thought i'd better have an early night tonight and sleep it off.
She reckons it's tiredness and stress but i'm not sure as it feels very much like a stomach bug. It's weird as i haven't had anything other than the packs for the past 9 weeks...
Oh well, i am in bed with a hot water bottle and peppermint tea.

On a good note I lost 3lbs last week which i'm pleased about as i was on.
So looking at my statistics i'm no longer obese, JUST overweight lol

Get well soon mags - sending you a big hug x

Thanks guys. I guess the bug theory looks more and more likely as I've been sick several times this evening. What a great way of spending my day off lol

You poor thing! What awful timing! Really hope you feel better soon xx

Thank you for your kind words. I've just woken up and I'm feeling much better so far.
I haven't had such a long lay in for ages and it sure feels good!
Been promised a massage by my OH as soon as he gets his bum over here (he works nights so he's probably asleep still)
I guess I'm just a bit run down so those two days off spent in bed doing nada will definitely help!
:)
It's my birthday on dec 5th and I fancy doing something big. Just need to think of something exciting and fun to do that doesn't involve food.
Any ideas ladies?

How about hiring a London Eye pod for a tea party? As in, just tea and coffee being served - but maybe some live music?

That's a good idea!
Need to do my research.
I'm feeling really low today. I'm losing my enthusiasm and motivation completely. I'm bored of my life and lack of purpose. I'm in a dead end job, up to my ears in debt and no fun at all. I miss my family and I'm desperately homesick.
I don't want to sound like a drama queen but I need to think of something to turn my life around and quick!
The only positive thing in my life at the moment is LL.
I really don't know how to get my modjo back.
I'm normally a very bubbly and happy person and I just want to get it back.
Sorry for going on a bit about irrelevant stuff but I feel I need to get it out of my chest.
Maybe I should see my GP..

Sorry to hear you are feeling so low. Hopefully you have had a restful day and are feeling brighter tonight xx

Hi Mags,

thinking about you, hope you are feeling better today.

Nutty x

Thanks ladies. I don't know what's wrong with me. Maybe I just have a bit of winter blues.
Nothing a bit of gym can't fix ;)

Despite your emotional rollercoaster you are doing so well. Over half way already, brilliant!! :D

I'm booked in for body combat on Monday, its good for releasing work stress. I imagine the face of someone annoying and punch away!

Thank you!
Yes sport is definitely helping. I have missed it a lot.
Much better today so hopefully I'd be back to my normal mouthy self soon! :)

Hope you are back to your bubbly self soon Magda xx

I haven't posted for a while but last week has been too crazy. I've been working 14 hour shifts most days so it's been pretty much full on.
Still sticking to LL although it's getting harder and harder. Lots of crooked thinking and battling with myself. Is it worth it? Whats the point? A bit of bread will make everything better etc etc.
Haven't lapsed so far but having only lost 2lbs last week I'm finding it hard to justify it to myself. My LLC says it's due to not drinking enough water which could be the case as I really don't drink a lot at all. So this week I upped my water intake and increased exercise. So we will see tomorrow night.
Other than that my life is slightly falling apart. It's my birthday in 2 weeks and my OH announced to me he's not going to be around because (surprise, surprise) he's working.
Oh whatever! I'm past caring anymore. It's time to call it a day me thinks.
On a positive note I went to Brighton yesterday (my first weekend off in months!) with my best friend and it has been absolutely lovely! It was nice to get away from the madness of London and just chill by the seaside. Despite the cold!
Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Hi there! Sounds like you and me both could do with a pep talk! You're doing so well. I hope you don't lapse as you've been an inspiration thus far! And remember in a couple of weeks we might actually meet, as it looks like I'm going to get to three stone soon. Would be a pity if I had to come and tell you off, wouldn't it?! Only joking.

Hope you have a great weigh in.

Xx

Mags you are doing fabulously well, especially working the crazy long shifts you are! Keep going strong! x

Thanks ladies. I'll solider through this bad patch too. Just like I normally do :)
And spangly don't worry I'll behave! lol

Back