New Beginning... Magiclove's Diary

Well this is not going well is it :(
I lost half a pound last week. That shouldn't even count as a weight loss!! WTF??!!! I mean. Seriously. WTF?!!
I have been 100% abstinent, drank lots of water, gymmed it and I lost half a pound?!!
I'm pissed off fed up and completely discouraged :(
Had a long chat with my LLC and she herself is puzzled. She thinks my body has hit a plateau and is refusing to carry on on full abstinence.
So she decided to put me on lite for a week just to get my metabolism going.
I'll try anything to get some progress but to say I'm terrified is an understatement. I'm scared of eating again esp because I'm still over 2 stone away from my goal.
I'll do it for a week but in a VERY controlled way and then see how it goes.
If it still doesn't change things I might have to get my blood test done and see if my thyroid is ok (my LLC says that might be the reason too).
I'm so sad today and I don't even know why. It's not like it's the end of the world but it sure is frustrated :(
I killed it in the gym this morning to get my frustration out though. It does help a bit ;)

Oh, sweetie, so sorry to hear you've hit a rough patch with the diet! Must be so discouraging, especially when you've been so good and stuck to it 100%. But look on the bright side: you get to eat actual food!! (drool)

Sounds like your LLC is supportive though. I hope the week of Lite helps kick-start your metabolism and gets you back on track. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Thanks darling :)
I don't really know what to think of it all. I've had my first meal for over 2.5 months last night. I had veg stir fry with some prawns. I stupidly jumped on scales this morning to discover in horror I put 2 whole pounds on overnight!!!
I'm terrified of gaining weight! And I can't seem to get my head around how eating more (than on total) can give you similar results. How is that possible?
Anyway I need to read through the book my LLC gave me last night and start learning to handle food again.
My LLC is great. She really cares and she's genuinely worried about me.
She's been voted number 1 counsellor in the country a few weeks ago so when she says a week of lite should help I'm sure she knows what she's talking about! :)
Thank you so much for your kind words Hun xxx

Hello Mags! So sorry to hear you are going through a rough patch. Like they say, 'this too shall pass'. You are a fantastic woman, who is very very strong. You will pull through this and I'm sure your LLC has made the right decision for you. You will have a great loss this coming week. I have everything crossed for you! x

Thank you CK!
I'm sure you think I sound like a wimp. Compared to you and your struggles i feel like a total drama queen lol.
You are a true inspiration to me! Your weight losses have been amazing and despite having to stop for a while you're still positive and supportive of us.
Thank you for that from the bottom of my heart! :)

Going back on abstinence from tomorrow. This Lite does not work for me. It makes me more hungry and tired. My weight hasn't moved down for days and I'm seriously fed up.
I decided I will treat this 'break' as exactly that. A break. I figured it was a lesson I had to learn.
Tomorrow is a new day and a continuation of my LL journey.
Wish me luck everyone. I want to kick those 2 stones' ass!!!
:D

Yesterday I saw THE Birthday dress in a shop! Absolutely gorgeous LBD!
I tried a size 14 on yesterday and it was loose!! :D
They didn't have it in a 12 so I'm ordering one online and I cannot wait to put it on!!!
Size 12?!! Are you kidding me?!
It's stretchy to be fair but still.. :)
Will post some pics soon!

How fantastic mags, well done. look forward to seeing the pics. Sam x

That is so amazing!! You must feel fantastic! Do post some pics so we can all see the gorgeous dress. Well done!

So i lost 3 lbs while being on lite for a week.
Not a bad result but to be honest i was hoping for more. I'm due on as well so feeling massively bloated.
Still, from tomorrow I am back on Total until at least xmas. I have a tiny size 12 dress to fit into by Sunday so i better stick with it!
Wish me luck everyone.

So i lost 3 lbs while being on lite for a week.
Not a bad result but to be honest i was hoping for more. I'm due on as well so feeling massively bloated.
Still, from tomorrow I am back on Total until at least xmas. I have a tiny size 12 dress to fit into by Sunday so i better stick with it!
Wish me luck everyone.
Hi im sure you will do it.. where is your dress from? x

keep going x

3ibs is a great loss! And show's you'll have nothing to worry about when you start eating again :)

Am dying to see you in this fab size 12 dress, bet its gorgeous!
xxxx

Well done with the loss mags. Cant wait to see the dress. X

So it was my birthday weekend. I had the most amazing two days but boy did I fall off the wagon!!!!
I have eaten and drank and you know what, it's ok.
I'm back on abstinence from today and so even if I put weight on I won't be too upset. Life's too short to dwell on things for too long.
I decided I'm not going to start beating myself up over it. What's the point?!
I've moved on. Today is a new day and I want to remember this weekend for the fun I had and for how amazing I felt and looked, not for the fact I've been a bit naughty with food.
I have a few pics from the night of me in THE dress so I'll put them up later.
Hope everyone is doing fine. No weigh in for me tonight as I have to work late. Will go there tomorrow and face the music (I mean the scales lol).

Glad to hear you had a fantastic birthday weekend Mags. Can not wait to see the pictures. Nutty x

I agree. I partied my 30th with much food and merriment! Tomorrow is another day....no reason not to get back on the wagon! Glad you had a good time xx

Let's seeif this works.
It's a bad copy but i hope you can see something

Attachments

• CIMG1194.jpg
    CIMG1194.jpg
    385.5 KB · Views: 147
  • CIMG1243.jpg
    CIMG1243.jpg
    474.9 KB · Views: 147
Wow, you look great mags. Love the dress. x

Back