New Beginning... Magiclove's Diary

Hi Ladies,

I'm Back! :D
After a rollercoaster of a month it's time to put a things back in order.
I have had a difficult couple of weeks with quite a few 'days off' but I am convinced it happened for a reason. I very strongly feel I needed a break, mainly for my mental health.
I didn't stay abstinent for Xmas and NY but I don't have any regrets.
I'm happy to say I haven't put on anything because each time after a day (or 2 ;)) off I resumed my program straight away so in between of bad days I have actually been really good :)

Soooo... I have decided I will treat my little 'comeback' as a beginning of a phase 2 of my LL journey and set brand new goals and a brand new countdown :)
This time I am aiming for a 30lbs loss which would take me to a svelte 11st 7lbs. And that's where I'll stop. At nearly 5'10 I really do not need or want to be any smaller.
I am planning to do LL Total for as long as possible. It works better for me and hopefully it will also get me to my goal quicker.
My plan is to get the weight off asap and then start RTM straight away.
I want to be done with LL by the end of April. I'm going home for Easter so this would be a prefect ending to my journey and my transformation.
I am geared up and ready to go ladies! There is no stopping me, I will not give up that easily!
I have about a week's worth of packs at home so will use them first and then report back to my LLC.
I'll call her tomorrow to give her a lowdown etc.
Wish me luck girlies!! :)

Good Luck Mags with phase 2. Sounds like we have both set goals for the next 4 - 5 months. We also have incentives for you yr family and me Mexico.
We should definately continue to support each other. It has been a difficult few weeks, but we can do it. We know we can, and we know we have great support here. Looking forward to starting our next phase. good luck Mags x

I'm just stepping back for Phase 2 myself, having dropped 108lbs since late July, with the last couple of months being far from abstinent and more Atkins, if anything. Still lost, but I've decided that since I still have another 116lbs to go (I know, I know) I'd better report back for full time LL duty to kick-start this project back in the groove....(god help me!).

Fingers crossed for a not-too-bumpy ride to ketosis and beyond!

PS Forgot to mention; I'm not a girlie. Is that all right?

Fat Freddy said:
PS Forgot to mention; I'm not a girlie. Is that all right?

LOL! A boy at last!
Of course it's ok!
Welcome and good luck with your Phase 2 too! ;)

Good luck mags youve done fantastic, what an inspiration!! I started yesterday and joined group tonight, feeling really positive!!

Awww thank you Josie! :)
I am struggling a bit today :(
Day 3 and I'm still not in ketosis :(
It's my day off and the boredom kicked in (not used to not doing anything lol) so feeling a little hungry today.
I'm about to have my last pack of the day and watch the fattest man in England on the telle! lol

H ha, well that should put you off eating!! Im day 3 too but have got such a rumbly tummy...so loud lol!!
I think im going to have a porridge but really could fancy a bar but not allowed until tomorrow:(:(
So excited to have a peanut bar tomorrow night with a cuppa!!
Hope tomorrow better for you x

Keep going ladies!!
Well done mags - I think we started at a similar time. I have been trying to get back on track but finding it so hard :(

Im also watching britians fattest man - scary. Poor chap

kathryn B said:
Keep going ladies!!
Well done mags - I think we started at a similar time. I have been trying to get back on track but finding it so hard :(

Thanks Hun! Need to kick those 30 pounds' ass!

Yes! Poor poor guy :(

Day 5 of phase 2 for me and I'm feeling fine. Funny i didn't go though the typical withdrawal symptoms of getting into ketosis this time. Oh well, I ain't complaining lol
Lots to do today even though it's my day off, so I'm off to get my nails done lmao!!!! ;)

Well done mags you are doing great......those lbs will be falling off. x

Thanks Hun.
A very sad day for me today. It's my last day in my store which I've been running for years.
They're moving me to a different location which is much closer to my house and it's Monday to Friday (an absolute treat if you work in retail). I'm happy but i will miss my team a lot. They're my babies! All 12 of them! lol
Change is good I know but it's hard to say goodbye sometimes :(

Oh hun, leaving is always hard, but I wish you all the best in your new store, and soon the lovely monday to friday lifestyle will be a reality for you and life will be good :)

J
xx

Good luck Mags, change is always hard, however new challenges keep on our toes. Weekends off...wow enjoy. x

Thanks hun.
I've burst into tears on the tube on my way home from work after reading a card from my lovely team. They have been my family for the past few years so to say I'm going to miss them is an understatement.
I know it might sound a bit weird to some of you but i haven't got a partner or a family in this country so after spending day in day out in that store for hours on end I bonded with those girls a lot.
Oh well such is life and I'm sure I'll be fine once I get used to the change but it does feel rather lonely in my world at the moment :(
Other than that I've been feeling fine. I jumped on the scales this morning (I know I know) and it's showing 5lbs less already! Yay! :)
Still can't decide whether to continue on LLT or LLL. Guess a chat with my LLC will help me make up my mind :)
Hope everyone is cool xx

Hey well done, dont forget we are here and we are friends so a part of your life is not too lonely. xx

Back