New Beginning... Magiclove's Diary

Hiya Magiclove

Good luck in your new job, i'm sure in a few days time you will be nice and settled, moving on can be upsetting, I've been through it myself.

And good luck with whatever you decided re. LLT or LLL xx Maximoo xx

Hello, sweetie. Don't be too sad. I bet you will be just as close to your new team in time, and we're all here for you too! I have to switch to LL Lite from next week as my BMI is under 25. I'm a bit daunted but reading the book it looks quite fun - being able to EAT, imagine! - and you still lose weight if you do it properly. Obviously you have to do what is right for you though. In some ways maybe it was easier for me as the decision was taken out of my hands!!

Hi hun.. i'll be fine i know :)
Just feeling a bit fragile at the moment.
I want a boyfriend!!! :(

Had to leave the house! I swear if I see another freaking football game on telly I'm gonna scream!!!
I love my housemate to bits but he can be so inconsiderate and selfish sometimes! He still thinks he lives on his own (it's his house) even after a year and a half!
I sometimes feel like a live in help AND I pay him rent!!
Anyway as you can see I'm in a ratty mood so I'm off to the gym to kick something!
;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh my!!!

Honestly Mags - just read yr diary from start to finish!!

You are amazing!! I can't believe how many similarities there are between our lives both in and away from weight issues!!!

I'm currently on day 4 refreshers and struggling but reading ur diary and the replies has really kicked me up the ass!!!

I have had a really similar ideal target to urself of 11 st. 7 lb but think like you I'm gonna do this in 2 phases!! Got a holiday in April and wanna be atleast 14st 7lb by then - which is the lowest I ever got on LL last time.

This forum and diary entries are fab!! And just wanna say a massive thank you and WELL DONE - from what I've read u look to be a beautiful person in and out!!

As far as the job goes - boy do I sympathise!! I'm a retail Bank Manager in a flagship store with a 26 strong team - they r looking for me to go and support another branch - but I feel that pulling me away from my support group at work and from food at the sane time might be a bit too much for me?!?!? I dunno - I know it's probably just mind talk but I don't wanna feel lonely?! If that makes sense?! X x x

Aaaawww babe! You have me tearing up here! Thank you so much for your kind words. They mean so so much esp from someone who just 'met' me.
I am looking forward to getting to know you better and watching you achieving your goals. I have no doubt you'll do great (if, like you say you're similar to me ;))
Restarting LL is terrifying and I should know as this is my third attempt! I truly feel my head is in the right place and this time I'm ready to change my life!
Only in September I was 17.5 stone and stuck in a desperately unhappy relationship. 4 months down the line I'm 4 stones lighter (- extra 260 lbs lighter if you count the ex bf lol) and I've just completed a back to back circuit and spinning class think of training for half marathon soon! And I feel great, full of energy and motivated. For the first time in years I am looking forward to the future!!!
Honestly if I can do it, anyone can!
I know you will..

Oh yeah

I Just read your posts about the issues with your OH!! When I did LL 1st time round me and OH had REAL issues - he was insecure with my weight loss - which kinda correlated with when your OH said if you got below 14st - he wasn't gonna talk to u!! Mine tried a similar tactic - but said he didn't find me as attractive when I was smaller!!

A few huge rows later - I told him that I wasn't gonna stop and it was him with the issues - not me - so to man up or get out!!! - thankfully he did the 1st - but laying the ultimatum gave me great strength!!!

In regards to exercise I used to swim for county and in major national competitions - but the weight gain and embarrassment made it impossible - but I know I can't compete at that level but would love to get fitness levels back up - plan of attack is get back into cozzi - and start again!!

How is your life of singledom treating you and also how is the work change?! Has it affected ur LL journey x x

Work won't affect my weight loss journey I think because I will still be working in the same company doing the same thing, just in a different store. I hope it won't be too much of a trauma lol
Being single has definitely made me stronger and in a way happier. Being with someone for a year and a half who couldn't force himself to say he loves me or be there for me when I needed him has made my confidence so low that it was making me ill.
I do miss him sometimes but I am so much better off without him.
I have decided though I will not be actively looking for a while.
I want to concentrate on myself.. my health, looks, job.. finances (sigh) etc.
Like they say.. build it and they will come ;)
Well done for not cheating by the way :D

What a fantastic workout Mags. Wow. Im starting the gym this work and its a rather scary thought. I havent done any exercise as yet.....how bad. My OH is coming with me, but im genuinely worried. Exercise is a frightening thought. My asthma is under control at the moment so this is a good time to start. And 4 stone lighter should make a massive difference. Mags good luck with the training for half marathon...... xx

Hey Mags

Hope you are doing ok, your gym class sounds great!!Well done you.
Do you start in your new store tomorrow? If so, good luck, I will be thinking of you. I'm back to work tomorrow after my time off, and have to admit to being in 2 minds about it. I have so enjoyed just not having the stress. Re the single thing, since my sister is single, I am recently single, as are you, and my great friend Sarah is very recently single (as in just got the news its over today) I suggest a nice single girls meet up for coffees and gossip. This applies to any other single ladies reading!! This year is all about us, and being our fabulous, sparkling best!!! Time to Shine ladies!!!!!!!!

Hugs honey

J
xx

OOOooooooooooooh sounds like a plan honey :)
I'm on hols next week so maybe then? :)

I'm happy to inform I lost 6lbs last week!
24 to go!!
Wooop wooop!!!

My first day in my new store went well. I'm going to be really busy though. The store is sooo disorganised. I don't know what the previous manager was doing with her time lol

Other than that all is well. Can't wait to get home to watch The Biggest Loser UK.
My mate Richard is one of the trainers so gotta support my boy! :)

Oh wow - well done mags!!!!

I'm trying to resist 2 things -

1) cheating
2) weighing myself mid week

Only got 2 days til I can hopefully report a loss!!!!

Well done getting ur first day in store over - I know what it's like sorting other peoples messes out?!??!!!!

Also I'm too lookin forward to Biggest Looser - hopefully get some inspiration - also gonna try make a LL chocolate bar now so we will see how that turns out!! X x

Well done again babe x x

lol... should have told you that!
I've never been a fan of experimenting with the packs ;)

Hey Mags

Rocking on the 6lbs!! Thats awesome!! So glad your first day went well, it's always hard picking up the pieces of someone else's mess, but I know you will turn it around and soon it will be as fab as you!!

Im looking forward to WI tomorrow as as it will be the end of week 1 for me, am hoping for a good one!!

I will FB you re coffees next week, also have lots of nice non foody girly things planned to keep us all upbeat and busy.

J
xx

Yeah think I might stop that - the only thing that is nearlly edible is the muffin idea?!

Just really craving sweet things??!! But not the kinda artificial, powdery, film on Tongue sweetness that LL leaves us with!! Oh well - on wards and upwards!! X x

Did u enjoy Biggest Loser x

Hi Mags,
I'm sure you'll have that store ship-shape or shop shape! very soon.
I expect that's why they offered for you to take over there.
I hope you'll get to enjoy it.
Well done on the 6lbs too. xx

Halo Mags!

Great news about the 6ibs, that's fab!! You'll be done with phase 2 in no-time :)
And am glad that your first day in new shop went well and at least being busy will keep your mind off eating! Enjoy your holiday next week :)

xxxx

Back