New Beginning... Magiclove's Diary

Just quickly wanted to welcome you back. Will post more later. I wondered where you were! Xx

Hey Mags glad ur back with us and feeling good! x

Thanks darlings.
Yeah I'm cool. Day 2 and so far so good. I amaze myself sometimes that I just refuse to give up on this.
I might just be stronger than I thought! :)

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Hi Magda
Looking Mean and Moody in the avatar pic.
How's the love life going?
LL is hardest when you are nearly at goal, you are slim, you look great, everyone tells you it's time to stop.
Don't let other people throw you off track.
You are a strong lady doing this for YOU.
Lots of love,
Slenda xx

LOL.... not mean and moody. I was pouting lol
Yeah.. love life all good :)
He's in the States at the moment. Miss him.
Hope you're well sweetness xxx

you really have done bloody brilliant mags! u must get a cardboard cut out of yourself and worship it, your an inspiration!!! ;) x

Mags glad you decided to fight this battle until the end, you are so inspirational seriously, I am not sure you realise how much respect us ladies have got for you!

I was wondering about your love life too but didnt want to pry, so pleased its going well.

Looking forward to seeing that ticker shift closer to goal for you, you deserve it xxx

Awwww what a sweetheart! I don't really see myself as an inspiration to be honest. I've been lapsing, losing focus, failing to lose any weight for weeks now!
One thing I am very proud of is that I know I will see it through. No matter how long it will take me.
I am never NEVER going back to being 17.5 stone again! :)
Yeah love life going ok. Just wish I could see more of him. He's away with work so much (he's a bodyguard)
He's back on Sunday and I cannot wait to see him!!! :)

Again thank you for your kind words darlings. X

What a lovely day!!!
I had managers meeting/ training this morning and everyone just couldn't stop paying me compliments!
How lovely I looked and how much weight I lost and how they love my new hair!!
It was so lovely and I surprised myself by lapping it up and actually saying thank you instead of 'oh don't be silly' etc.
Then at work a girl I did wedding make up for a few years ago popped in and she also was amazed how lovely I looked. :)
She's such a lovely girl. I did her, her sister and her mum for the wedding and they've stayed in touch since. Just adorable!
And finally late afternoon I got a call from my boss saying I finally got my own store! AND it's the one I wanted! Across the road from my boyfriend's office!!! How cool is that?!!
AND I got the money I wanted for it!!!
Go me!!! :)
I'm floating today! :D

Mags thats amazing news, all in all a great day for you. Love it when that happens xx

Oh! AND I was wearing a size 12 dress today!!
:D

Thanks TBSx

Wonderful Mags - its great to get the rewards when you've been working so hard. Go you!!

Wow!! Sounds like u've had a truly amazing day!! Keep lapping up those compliments coz they will keep coming!!!
Glad to see ur in a better place, a more positive place!
Xx

Wow - fabuloso Mags xxx
What is the dress like? What about the shoes? :dooney:

Oh black body con dress, knee length, long sleeve and black platform shoes. Work outfit you see! ;)
Thank you all so much for your kind words. I really appreciate it. Have a great weekend all xx

fantastic news on all ur compliments, new store and money hehe..... u go girl xxx

Back