New Beginning... Magiclove's Diary

Only now I've browsed your diary. Sooooo glad your back on track. It's a roller-coaster this journey. Good luck for your WI this week. Keep strong. Xxxx

:nono:Saw the news regarding the riots, hope all you london'ers are ok!:grouphugg:

Managed to avoid it today but I heard it's been pretty bad.
Loving the new avatar Lozz xx

Fab pic Lozz xx

I bought the 30 Day Shred DVD by Jillian Michaels today. I'm looking forward to the training. It's only 20 mins per day but it's proper hardcore! Love it and love her! She totally is my secret girl crush... ;)s

Shes a total hottie!!

Love the pic Lozz, I think your got the pose down to a fine art, dont know what you were worried about my lovely xx

I did thank you! It's only from zara but it's exactly what I was looking for.
I had a lovely extended weekend. Went to see my old team on route to the shops. It was lovely to see everyone again. They were all saying how great I looked even though I wore baggy jeans and a shirt :) That was lovely.
Sunday I went to the gym for my weekly circuit followed by spinning class. I truely love it. It gives me such a buzz.
OH came to pick me up and we went for a bite to eat in our local pub. Well he did. I had my bar and a cup of tea ;)
And today we went to the pictures. We went to see some war movie about aliens he was desperate to see. God it was **** lol
He loved it though so it's all good :)
After the movie we went for a nice walk by the canal as the weather was glorious. It was lovely to spend some time with him. Having him all for myself is too rare of an occasion at the moment I'm afraid :(
I'm looking forward to starting at my new store next week as his head office is across the road where he works a few times a week so we will be able to see each other a lot more :)
Finally tonight I had my weigh in and I am pleased to inform you that
I lost the 7 lbs I put on last week! :)
I'm back :)

Well done magda!!! That's fantastic news. You must be delighted xxx

Wow that's great hunni. Well done. I hope that gives you a good spurt of energy to carry on. Talking of energy I don't know how you manage a spin class. I love it as well it's such a great feeling but couldn't imagine doing it while on the plan. Will def start that up once a week when I'm eating again tho such a good work out. X

Great post Mags. Lovely to hear you happy and positive again.
Well done on losing the 7lbs.xx

Thats amazings Mags!!!!!well done!!!! xx

Excellent news well done xx

Well Done on the 7lb loss Mrs!!!

Enjoy your new blazer (I have two ;)) and your new store!

Thanks ladies :)
I am def back on track so I better not bloody mess it up now! I tend to do it when I'm close to braking the 180lb mark. Completely stupid I know but it's almost like I am sabotaging myself and preventing myself from hitting that milestone (I've never been under 180lbs in my adult life).

So the plan today is (I'm still on hols today)
30 Day Sherd DVD in the morning then breakfast then I'll have a go at our garden and the front bit as it looks seriously sorry for itself after the winter.
That should keep me busy!
Anything to take my mind off being naughty!

Have a good day ppl! :)

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Glad all is good in the hood mags.... and have fun gardening xx

So another weekend has come. It's known to be the most difficult for me but I have made sure I keep busy and focused.
I'm home alone this weekend as my flatmate is away so will give the house a good clean, put the washing on and then put my exercise DVD on for a bit. 30 Day Shred by Jillian from the Biggest Loser US. I'm on level 2 now which os haaard. I dread lv 3 lol
Tomorrow seeing OH for brunch and then gym in the afternoon.
I'm thinking of putting a few items up on eBay. I went through my wardrobe a couple of weeks ago and I have put to one side quite a few dresses, shoes, coats that I hardly ever wore and I never will again as they are way too big now :)
Just gotta take some pics of them and put them up.
Other than that I'm absolutely fine.
Yesterday was a testing day. Lots of temptations at work and at a night out. I didn't get tempted though and feeling ever so proud of myself today! Go me! :)

Have a great weekend darlings and Happy Mothers Day to all the mummies out there :)

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Wow well done mags hunny for being able to enjoy youself and stick to plan. Try and remember the feeling you have right now and hold onto it. Remind yourself of it whenever you feel a wobble coming on. I wouldn't mind getting a new fitness DVD jillian is a meanie tho she scares me haha bet he whips your butt into shape tho. I move out soon tho and there is a playing field right oposit my house. My house mate is already planning on making us walk and run round that field 5 times haha. I'm actually looking forward to it. In a couple of months I'll be running round there full steam ahead haha x

Back