New Beginning... Magiclove's Diary

Well done for avoiding temptation, your focus is admirable after your wobble a while back definately the right choice to re focus!

Have a great weekend and enjoy your time with OH!!

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks ladies :)
I am def back on track so I better not bloody mess it up now! I tend to do it when I'm close to braking the 180lb mark. Completely stupid I know but it's almost like I am sabotaging myself and preventing myself from hitting that milestone (I've never been under 180lbs in my adult life).

Wow! I know that feeling of being stuck at a certain weight and not being able to get lower - then sabotaging and so on. When we did the timeline exercise in group I realised I was stuck at a weight where I had been really happy in my life and comfortable with me too. (Years & years ago)

Also been reading on an old sticky thread about body setpoints etc, and I've certainly been hovering around one of mine, I was around this weight for quite a few years.

I'm chipping away at it now though, the lightest I've been since having my son - who is nearly 18!! Finally losing the baby weight - ha ha!!

I found it helps if you chunk it down to losing 1/2 a stone at a time. But I notice from your ticker you now have less than a stone to lose to get to goal!! - Amazing - well done!!

Congrats on your 7 Lb loss, keep up the motivation and don't let yourself sabotage yourself. Remember we are here to help! x

hi mags and the rest of the girls
hope you dont mind me butting in as im not doing ll but w8 no ll near enoth to me
i have been on plan only 4 days and was dreading today to be honest
but i have spent most of today reading your diary i have hardly noticed time go in
you have had ups and downs but you have came thro it
and thanks for making my first sat a lot easier than i expected

Aaawww thank you so much. That really touched me.
I'm surprised people find my diary of any kind of help.
I always think that anyone reading all the crap I've shared on here would think I'm a right weirdo. Indecisive, impulsive, weak at times.
It makes me very happy to know people can find it helpful :)

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

not at all what you have gone through has been tough sometimes sure you dont need anyone telling you that
my life seems very boring in contrast
i am 42 been with my oh since i was 16 omg
but reading just about your love life was like a great romance book it all worked out in the end
i almost feel as if i know you if thats not creepy
you take care c thats my maternal side coming out lol
x

Congrats on the loss this week. Just looked through your photos - WOW you look amazing! So proud of you on your accomplishments thus far. You are winning the battle.
Yet another diary I need to read from start to finish. Oh well, didn't wanna do housework anyways.
Congrats again!

Thank you ladies!
(sheds a tear)
:)
The photos are several months old. I'm much skinnier now ;) x

Just seen Weevikki's photo, nice put a name to the face - or the other way round! xx

Just finished reading your diary. WOW, what a ride you have had.
You are an amazing woman - so strong and determined.
Pat yourself on the back lady!

Gosh - another diary I need to read from start to finish!

Ive been lurking on this site all week - back to work next week - what am I going to do to get my fix of LL gossip and advice??

Hope you are having a great day xx

Oooops!
I lapsed :(
OH took me to lunch and I couldn't resist.
I should be angry with myself after being so good for weeks, resisting temptations but I'm not.
I had a lovely day, the weather was gorgeous, so was my man :)

hey ho... tomorrow is a new day!
Hope all the mummies had a lovely time today xx

Hey Skinny Minnie!!!

Glad you had a lovely day, I felt the same way about yesterday... I lapsed and didnt bother, just hope I can come out of it... :s

hey chikas!! how are we all? good to see everyones doing great. weve applied for a house and will find out on wed/thurs if weve been successful so i cant afford lighterlife as everything is going into deposits and wedding fund!!! aaaargghh. still running and have gained a couple of pounds but in the grand scheme of things im okay with that. its about being at peace with ourselves and i am. id be happy if i stayed the way i look now. i need to figure out this photo thing and get some updated pics up. xx

Congratulations on all aspects....

One = potentially moving house!
Two = WEDDING!
Three = being at peace with yourself!

Looking forward to seeing your pictures!

MagdaX said:
Oooops!
I lapsed :(
OH took me to lunch and I couldn't resist.
I should be angry with myself after being so good for weeks, resisting temptations but I'm not.
I had a lovely day, the weather was gorgeous, so was my man :)

hey ho... tomorrow is a new day!
Hope all the mummies had a lovely time today xx

I've been looking at your photos. Stunning Hun. I wouldn't worry too much about a little lapse. Start afresh. Keep strong. xxx glad u had a lovely day out with your man. Xxx?xxx

As I was saying on other people's threads I've been having a bit of a wobble again. It started yesterday and it sadly continues :(
I'll be back on packs tomorrow that's a guarantee. I don't have a problem with that but what I need to nip in the bud is this constant up and down cycle.
I know why I'm allowing myself to fall off the plan and I still do it!
It seems like I can't stop it. Like there is something stronger than me a higher power completely taking over and switching off my consciousness.
I'm nervous about starting my new job tomorrow. Brand new store new team new challenges and responsibilities.
It makes me uneasy and nervous which makes me eat!
I'm angry at myself because I thought I learned enough to be able to control it.
Obviously not.

Another big thing I'm very concerned about is that I'm going home for Easter and I just know I will eat. There is no way I'd stay on packs while at home with mum cooking.
I haven't been home in a year and a half. I want to enjoy myself but at the same time I'm terrified I'll pile on masses of weight in 10 days.
I need to think of a way of softening the blow.

Sigh...

Hey my lovely it will be so nice for you to go home at Easter and i dont blame you for deciding to leave the packs in England, they don't need a hol lol!!

You really are so close to your goal, why dont you set yourself mini challenges for each week until Easter and aim to go away at goal and then do RTM if you plan on doing it! Not sure what else to suggest!

As for your new job, fabulous. You got the job because you are the best woman for the job sure it will be challenging but very rewarding just like LL

Keep smiling beautiful xxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Nice positive post Carrie. I hope you get your house - and yes, it would be great to see some new pics.
Mags, don't worry hun. Emotions are high. love, job, going home for hols, seeing your family - and them seeing you! How proud your Mum will be when she sees you. Maybe you could ask her to help you by giving you some of her lovely food, but not too much?
When she sees how great and healthy you look I'm sure she'll agree.
As my LLC says - we've learned our relationship with food over many years. It'll take us a while to learn new habits and not slip back into the old ones.
You're doing fine hun. xxx

Another great post from sb! Go home and enjoy your mum's cooking, but just not too much of it!

You have achieved so, so much. Have a look at your ticker and remind yourself how far you've come. A lot of your posts recently have sounded like you're cross with yourself for various reasons. How about taking time out and celebrating what you have achieved? Being amazed and grateful for how strong-willed and focused you have been? It may not feel like it all the time, but overall you have lost an amazing amount of weight, and also supported loads of people on here with really kind and thoughtful posts.

Be good to yourself xxx You deserve it! xxx

Back