new beginning

ladylipo

Silver Member
Hi every1, im only new to all this!
just started lipotrim today
if any one has any advice or tips be much appricated :)

Welcome, and good luck.

Drink plenty of water.
Measure yourself everywhere.
Start a diary on here.
Read and post as much as you can.

Iv already drank 2 litres today YAY...
gonna drink as much as i can!!!
iv 2 stone to loose do ya think i could hav it gone by christmas?

Easily, the average is about a stone a month so if you are a good girl you should have that shifted no problem. Good luck!

and dont forget Ladylipo, the most important thing to do is................................................................................................
Make a ticker thingy so I can be nosey and see how great your doing with your weight loss lol:)

ha ha im so new ta all this i dnt even no how ta make one! thick out i must be

Go onto Tickerfactory.com............its really easy...If I can do it .....................lol

Cool tanx!
i hav it made just tryin to copy it on my page now ha ha could be a while doin this now

ar u doin lipotrim too?

You are soooo welcome - you will love this site..the gals have had fab results!

Tanx a bunch
i'm gonna go shake it up now :)
speak to u all soon x

Reactions: Bea
Enjoy...you will be at your target in a matter of weeks....keep up the will power you are doing!

Best of luck ladylipo.... Love the ticker tis the season to be jolly tra-a-la-la-la-la... Cant you see I love christmas:silly:

We will all be jolly once we get them lbs shifted!!!

hi, i started today aswell. the strawberry shake isnt a s bad as i though and i'm not hungry at all.......yet.

The chocolate is lovely too. They get better the longer you've been on the diet. Keep glugging the water......the more you drink the more you'll lose.......try for 4 litres if you can.
x

Hopefully they'll fall right off wat am i sayin of coarse they will
i must be on my 5th litre of water now, think i had a really good first day not at all hungry really suprised with that now cos im such a piggy ha ha! didnt even crave food either wasnt mad abt the vanilla shake. an the chicken soup was vile!!!!
but the chocolate was nice, gonna try the strawberry for breakfast

if theres any new members out there who started lipotrim recently get in touch and let me no how your gettin on

Fantastic to get through your first day no problems. I found day two tough, but day three really tough. After that it was a breeze. Just stick with it. It sounds you are doing FAB with drinking bucketloads of water which with me is half the battle.

Good luck.
x

hi lady lipo i started a vlcd on monday and want to lose 2 stone by crimbo too, let me know how you get on. Mr start weight was 12 stone 1lb - if i get down to 10.1 it'll be the first time in about ten years ive been under 11 stone. started ww jan 07 and was 13.13 and im fed up of the slowness. At least i can see an end in sight this way dont want to take another year to get the last 2 stone off!!!!!!!!

Back