new beginning

Hi shaz,
im havin another good day tank god but knowin my luck tomorro will be a *****!

Hi deb,
i joined WW abt 2 yrs ago too got to my goal weight but didint keep it off put it all bak on bar a stone. Rejoined abt 6 months ago but got fed up with loosin a lb a wk so now im doin lipotrim with a friend loads of ppl i work with hav done it an they look great its lik they lost the weight over night it came off that quick! Wat do u do on vlcd?

Hello and welcome to the forum. Hope we can help you along your journey.

Another day nearly done........keep going. By weekend you'll have cracked it.
x

I'm dreadin the wk end cos i usually go out and drink my own body weight in alcahol:cry::cry:all my friends will be ringin me sat evenin tryin to make me go out i no i could but i no for def i wouldnt be ble to stick to water so thats y the fone will be turned off:D:D

cant wait for my first weigh in but the same time im thinkin wat if i do really really crap

Don't panic!!

You'll be fine. If you've stuck to the diet 100% you will lose weight. Sometimes the inches are disproportionate to the pounds so it's def worth making notes on your measurements.

After a week I got into trousers etc I hadn't been able to wear in about 12months, and I only lost 7.5lbs (Which in lipotrim amounts isn't that much).

When you start to feel skinnier it'll keep you going. Keep glugging that water, and well done you for not going out. Just think, when you do go out next you'll look like a totally different person!

Good for you turning your phone off. Come onto the site and look at the inspiration pictures and you will be fine. It will spur you on and just as pony says the next time your mates see you, you will look fantastic. Whats a few weeks out of your life if it makes you feel so much more happy and confident about yourself !!

Oh iv def stuck to it 100% an i plan on keepin it that way
some ppl i work with no im doin LT an yesterday in work they were on at on tellin me i dont need to do it, an how crazy i am for doin it! Really bugged me
i dont care wat anyone thinks abt me doin this im doin it for me not for any1 else!

did any 1 else hav ppl sayin neg things when they started?

Hi Janinelle, how ar u gettin on?

Yeah you do get people who dont understand or think that it is very drastic. They are usually skinny people who have never known what it feels like to hate the way you look. Just smile and wave and ignore them. Tell them that your doctor recommended it to you and that you are only following his advice and unless they are medially qualified to stop giving you a hard time.

Oh iv def stuck to it 100% an i plan on keepin it that way
some ppl i work with no im doin LT an yesterday in work they were on at on tellin me i dont need to do it, an how crazy i am for doin it! Really bugged me
i dont care wat anyone thinks abt me doin this im doin it for me not for any1 else!

did any 1 else hav ppl sayin neg things when they started?
I got some paperwork from the Chemist when I started this diet and there was a section on Sabotagers. I've had loads of people telling me that ......."its not healthy, I dont have that much to lose so I should just do WW, I'll put it all on when I start to eat again, all you need to do is eat less and exercise more."..etc, etc, etc. I hate the way people cannot just say 'well done' for this decision. It just makes me more determined to make it work and to keep it off once I've lost it.

When 1 of the girls started havin a go i told her it was none of her busisness, cos its not! My friend is doin it with me, an another friend is joinin tuesday when we go to get weighed so we're all kinda helpin each other :)

Thats fantastic you have support. I'm going away in four weeks and all I keep thinking is that I'll fit in all my lovely dresses.....not to mention the tankinis :eek: That is what keeps me going...that and proving everyone wrong :D I tried on some of my clothes and I actually feel nice in them now. I'm having to get rid of my clothes that are not stretchy because they are too big....that is a wonderful feeling.

welcome ladylipo and start to say goodbye to the pounds this is a fab diet AND IT WORKS i cant wait to buy my xmas dress yeah

cheers shazpaz

i feel fab went shopping for new clothes for b day on tuesday it was fantastic all those size 10 s havent been in a size 10 since i was about ten beats going for a meal or out for a drink and feeling rough the next day p.s your doing really well yourself not that much longer

cheers shazpaz

i feel fab went shopping for new clothes for b day on tuesday it was fantastic all those size 10 s havent been in a size 10 since i was about ten beats going for a meal or out for a drink and feeling rough the next day p.s your doing really well yourself not that much longer

Size 10.......I dream. Actually I want a size 12. I'm a 14 now and they are already geting baggy so hopefully soon. Another 13lbs and I'm no longer overweight.......I'm normal!!!!!!! That is my first target.

well done its ace when they tell you you are no longer over weight some people looked at me as if i was stupid when i said i was classed as obese or even over weight but not any more and not long to go hun it all comes round so fast

Oh i cant wait to prove them wrong it'll be worth anything to c the looks on there faces!!!
i get my x-mas bonus from work in exacly a month so im aiming for a stone really wanna go on a mad shoppin spree but every one is tellin me to wait till all the weight is gone cos the clothes will fall off me in no time!! YAY cant wait

Keep up the good work ppl

Back