New Beginnings

I hear ya about putting it off, we do tend to put these things off instead of making it easier on ourselves, but hey ho, cest la vie and we are the only ones who can control ourselves........(sometimes)

Hey you! You made me LOL which I tried to turn into a cough which I somehow thought might be a little less disconcerting for my patient if it disturbed him :D:D

Are you going to try again? I guess you'd want to sort the weight out first though if you are planning on it - I would if it was me anyway xx

My motto is I would rather be a thin smoker than a fat non smoker. Maybe one day the time will be right, but at the moment, its a no no I am afraid.

HaHa .. no he's fine. :)

I don't blame you re the smoking - it's hard enough when you feel the time IS right!! xx

Ah thank you hon :) ... Just send them the least expensive way - 2nd class is fine there's no rush xx

No problem Jan.

Looking forward to a nice weekend, I am off Fri, Sat, Sun and Mon. It feels good knowing I have made my decision and can relax (a little).........I probably wont weigh now until I start on exante.

That's great. Hope you have a lovely weekend. I'm supposed to be going to the cinema with DD to see The Vow on Sunday afternoon so that'll be nice. Only meeting DH at the pub after & only having diet coke or water won't be the same! :eek: xx

Debating whether to order the porridge from exante, but with me being so fussy, I really dont know if I could hack it. Wonder if they sell them individually. Toddling off to have a look now.

Oh thats good, they sell them individually, I might just buy one to see how I like it. Sounds nice to have a bowl of porridge, and reading on the exante forum, you can even have it 3 times a day. Things are looking up.

You can't buy one Mary. I just thought about ordering a few to see what they're like but you have to spend at least £37.60 ... go figure!

However - there is this on ebay ..eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

I decided against it as I have shakes ... and ... erm will soon have soups too ;) - though thinking about it I may get 1 ... hmmmm xx

S*d it I've ordered one ... might as well give them a try xx

Well I will just wait and order one when I order the multi pack of shakes, and if I do like it, I can order the bumper pack of 50.

Let me know how you like it when you get it.

LOL! Well I will do but that won't help you really will it? Unless we can assume if I don't like it you will! :giggle: xx

Shame they don't do V&C flavoured shakes eh! xx

And me, lmao!! and Tan! :8855: .... xx

:rotflmao: yup & me! A rosé wine flavoured one too ;)

Back