New Beginnings

Well we might as well go the whole hog, fish and chip flavour, chicken curry and rice, and barbecued spare ribs. Life would be so simple. Not forgetting crisps.

LOL! Love it :Dxx

I'm at the end of my fourth day Mary :) but no - it hasn't, not yet :eek: xx

Hi Mary, not sure if it is to late but I have a few spare porridge you could have if you wanted to try them?

Thanks T, it would be great if I could just try one of them, just to see if I like them before ordering.

I have decided I am going to do 2 weeks Exante from Wednesday. I can do two weeks then a 4 day refeed before MOK, then when I return from the MOK I have approx 10 weeks before the holidays. That should give me plenty of time to lose 2 stone.

T thank you very much for that offer of the porridge, really appreciated hun xx

I had one before I went to bed this morning ... Did it with 150mls of water instead if 200 for about 2 mins 10 secs and it was a much better consistency but tasted even sweeter. Bearable, but deffo on the sweet side. Hope u like them Mary.

Personally I think it's a good plan to do a couple of weeks before you go away. You'll feel better going & maybe enjoy yourself more :) xx

I think I will probably enjoy the porridge, its just those horrid soups I cant stand. Yes I agree Jan, I will definitely enjoy myself better with a few less lbs.

You'll defo get that 2stone off before your holidays Mary! Is it back to Turkey? (sorry I forgot!)xx

Text you x

Yes back to Turkey twice this year Tanya, but next year we are having a change.

Thanks T for the text :) and thanks again for sending me a porridge, you are a star xx

Good plan Mary. You will feel better on MOK and then you will defo lose what's left before your hols. Good luck for Wednesday, not that you'll need it!!

Mary are u going TFR again? x

Yes, just for two weeks as I am going away, then I will go back on it when I come back, I want to get back to 10 stone.

Me too ;) .... slow work though :eek: x

Back